Scott McTominay

2 hours ago, forameus said:

Like others have said, when you stop making fairly xenophobic posts, I'll probably stop referring to you as that :) You'll likely keep doing the angry tin of shortbread act, and people will continue to pick up on it.  

And I don't really have any interest in where your name comes from, or how many World Cups you've been to, or, to be honest, the "imminent relegation prospects" of Thistle.  I've got far more important things to be stressed about than that, even if you don't seem to. 

Should have sussed the Thistle fan thing, lol.

Given your apparent knowledge of other leagues I have a fair idea where your loyalties really lie.

You still don't seem to have grasped the definition of xenophobia.

Sorry to hear you are stressed, take deep breaths, lol.

9 hours ago, Eednud said:

Berat Berisha of Melbourne Victory has 17 caps for Albania and 1 for Kosovo.

Valon Berisha of Salzburg has 20 caps for Norway and ten for Kosovo but was born in Sweden. He was also capped by Norway U15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21 & 23s.

27 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Must be the first time in a while we've had Scottish lads on each side in this fixture.
Adam and Fletcher the last?
Certainly the first time in ages we've had young players involved.

Was going to post the same thing great too see 2 young Scots playing in such a high profile match

21 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

This is why Tierney needs to move he can be playing games like this twenty five times a season as of next season.  And one game like that is probably worth fifty games against Motherwell or Kilmarnock in terms of development.

Can't believe I am saying this but I agree with you 

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
4 hours ago, Gordopolis said:
Must be the first time in a while we've had Scottish lads on each side in this fixture.
Adam and Fletcher the last?
Certainly the first time in ages we've had young players involved.

Totally agree but there are few on here that will be wishing there fail.

Their.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:
Sorry to break it to you, but the majority in Scotland are servile according to you. It must be painful being in a country with people you hate.

Not really, just painful being in a country full of serviles with no belief. Saddening really

You can understand the belief thing when you have a government in Holyrood that are dreadful.