Panic buying

I'm thinking of stocking up in a serious way on Morrisons own brand blended whisky before minimum pricing comes in. £15 a litre at the mo, will have to be at least £20. No worse than Grouse or Bells imo.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

If there is a good chance the shops will be closed for 2-3days, go out and buy 2-3days worth of food and beverages. It's hardly panic buying; it's called being sensible, feeding your family and making sure you've enough beer

What shops anywhere are closed for 2-3 days?

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

I'm not that bad. At least I'll be too busy trying to sort your club out to post threads on here.

Make it £21 then and you may have a deal.

12 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

If there is a good chance the shops will be closed for 2-3days, go out and buy 2-3days worth of food and beverages. It's hardly panic buying; it's called being sensible, feeding your family and making sure you've enough beer

^^^

HTTP2kuaHVmZnBvc3QuY29tL2dhZGdldHMvc2xpZ

Right, how much bread do you fuckers eat?! Do you have bread every day?! Toast for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and more bread at dinner, with some toast for supper?

All washed down with milk of course.

Right, how much bread do you fuckers eat?! Do you have bread every day?! Toast for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and more bread at dinner, with some toast for supper?
All washed down with milk of course.

I have bread every day. I had more than usual today as I ate soup for tea and had bread with it.

39 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

... a couple of bottles of red and noticed the guy at the bakery bit was putting out some fresh small white loaves (400g) so I got one of them.

Big team found.

It's times like this I'm reminded how much I detest the human race. Gullible, cretinous, selfish arseholes. There's f**k all snow here - the roads are fine - yet there's been no shortage of whomper-c***s walking out of shops with trolley-loads of bread and milk like there's a fucking famine coming. Meaning the reasonable people who only require a little bit of normal shopping can't get any as all the shelves are empty.

No wonder they're all so fucking fat if they tan a loaf of bread every day and wash it down with a gallon of milk.

56 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Most folk outside of Haiti have 2 or 3 days worth of food in the house at all times.

Archived