Panic buying

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went for some T and a couple of things to eat earlier. I noticed that neither of the local supermarkets had any milk, even the uht was all gone. Two of the little local shops nearby had loads of milk for sale. Most people probably thought that the small shops wouldn’t have any so just headed straight to the supermarkets first. 

18 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Sorry if my parents are unable to get milk themselves due to ill health ya fucking dick

They must be really fucking ill if they need ten pints 

2 minutes ago, supermik said:

Went for some T and a couple of things to eat earlier. I noticed that neither of the local supermarkets had any milk, even the uht was all gone. Two of the little local shops nearby had loads of milk for sale. Most people probably thought that the small shops wouldn’t have any so just headed straight to the supermarkets first. 

Same with the corner shop near me they have loads of milk. Must have ran out of bread though.

7 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Milk and bread are probably consumed more than anything else and as fresh items with short shelf life's they are generally bought regularly rather than in bulk.

IMG_0080.JPG.94e1b225da35b0a6f98e96007243b52d.JPG

12 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Milk and bread are probably consumed more than anything else and as fresh items with short shelf life's they are generally bought regularly rather than in bulk.

We bought some milk today’s that is up to the 10th.  That’s over a week away.  Mind you I’m not sure what we will do after that!!!!!

Oh yeah, we will go to the shop and buy some more.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

We bought some milk today’s that is up to the 10th.  That’s over a week away.  Mind you I’m not sure what we will do after that!!!!!

Oh yeah, we will go to the shop and buy some more.

If it was fucking wine it wouldn't last you that long.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If it was fucking wine it wouldn't last you that long.

About 70 bottles in the house.  Don’t need to worry for a couple of weeks at least.

f**k milk and f**k bread, I got a full selection of doughnuts to choose from due to going earlier, so rather chuffed. I’ve tins of  evaporated milk and vacuum packed rolls if needed, people who hoard stuff should be ashamed 

5 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Very harsh IMO.

One of Bairnardo's few redeeming qualities is that he is not Warwick Davies.

Have you ever seen a picture of the two of them together? :rolleyes:

Nipped into the M&S Food off Byres Road earlier. Place was like a Moscow supermarket during the 70s only with less stock. 

Anyway, grabbed a couple of bottles of red and noticed the guy at the bakery bit was putting out some fresh small white loaves (400g) so I got one of them.

Well stocked on beer and food so that was plenty.

I was in ASDA in Motherwell earlier. First time I've ever seen the car park full. Folk were following the cages that came out of the back to see what goods were inside. Massive queues that you don't even get at Christmas. Shelves wiped out.  People with trolleys so full it will do them until the summer. 

These c***s would be the worst offenders if a genocide kicked off.

Archived