The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:
3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:
I'll never tire of watching the **** getting beat emoji38.png

Big team found I think is the accepted expression on here.

indeed, big team found.

Great game and not going to be overly critical of any of them. 

We know Cardoso is pretty weak and a Cardoso that hasn’t played in months is always going to lose the physical battle with Dembele, who I thought was excellent today. Bates is still on then it might have been different but he wasn’t so hey ho.

Thought we held our own and when Simunovic gets sent off I only saw one winner but for as much as we had the ball we rarely looked threatening. Made it too easy with poor final ball.

f**k it I am going to be critical. I know he is a young lad and will only get better but that is two Old Firm games Morelos poor finishing has cost us!! 

Over all I am not too despondent as we are heading in the right direction  and will hopefully have more players back for the semi final. 

Thought Willie Collum had a decent game and deserves praise as too often he gets criticised 

4 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

^
Verge of tears. Change your username.

Why would I be on the verge of tears, I have just witnessed my team record successive victories for the first time since August.Away back to league two ya crank, don't want you becoming ill visiting this forum the air is too rarified in here for you.

Why would I be on the verge of tears, I have just witnessed my team record successive victories for the first time since August.Away back to league two ya crank, don't want you becoming ill visiting this forum the air is too rarified in here for you.

Dry your eyes.

Thought the **** went into this slight favorites. the **** have downed tools weeks ago. even when their shit and with a debut goalie and makeshift defence the **** couldn't touch them. 

I had thought the gap was closing and that perhaps financial melt down excepted the blue bigots might be establishing themselves as a decent team. 

Then today came. 

Expect the **** to shave of their lethargy and finish this season of as treble winners. 

The **** did do reasonable business this transfer window at least the players brought in are the right side of thirty.

Don't judge him by our CB performance. As he completely sold him down the river.

I think he looked petrified to take command of his box but he recovered well enough to see the game out m. Rangers could and should have exploited his nervousness better though.

Archived