Sign in to follow this  
The_Kincardine

The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

Just shows how far we still have to go.

11 v 11 we were playing out of our skin and they were off the boil yet we couldn't hold or extend a lead. They go down to 10 and we all of a sudden forget how to pass a ball. If you can't put a half decent fucking cross into the box when you have an extra man and therefore extra time on the ball then something is far wrong. 

I don't think Celtic really dug in when they went down to 10, we just realised we were now expected to win and shat the bed. You have to question the mentality of that team in those circumstances. 

After a great start in a game I never expected us to win we throw away a massive opportunity to end a record breaking run of wins at Ibrox.

It's the hope that kills you. Fucking Morelos.

I would just like to thank all the Caffs in that Celtic team and the one's in that Rangers team. The banter years simply wouldn't survive without your continued contribution. Thank you.

greggy.png

Morelos is a fucking donkey :lol:

The wifes and girlfriends of the **** will be feeling worried after that I'm sure.

What's important to the ***'s though is that they have 2 guys guarding the posts in case someone ties a scarf to it.

That's the important thing.

Can;t wait to see what @bennett & @The_Kincardine think about this when they get back from the game.

I missed the majority of the game, but Celtic actually looked well-organised towards the end. However, it was hard to tell whether Rangers were just utterly toothless. 

Also, typing "honest mistake" into Twitter is always a great laugh.

That must hurt.

As I predicted before it, all came down to Dembele v Morelos....

Celtic have just confirmed that this will form part of their strip for all games against Rangers next season.

This will form part of an initiative the club are calling "give the **** a fucking chance". il_570xN.169786618.jpg.9fa1ad7b34e4f590311413a14338ddb5.jpg