Sign in to follow this  
The_Kincardine

The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

Just now, Mastermind said:

It’s a cracking game - what’s not to like? Not an empty seat in the house, two teams that can actually play football, and a great atmosphere. But you’re right, I’ll be won’t be watching the likes of Dundee v St. Johnstone or Ross County v Hearts next week.

Just to confirm, what is the showpiece game if not this one?

It’s probably between the perennial Champions and the only team to get near them in the last 5 years.

1 minute ago, Mastermind said:

I’ll be won’t be watching the likes of Dundee v St. Johnstone or Ross County v Hearts next week.

None of us will be, mate. Dundee v St Johnstone was yesterday, and Ross County v Hearts was a few weeks ago. 

Have to laugh at the The Rangers fans too busy cheering Brown getting flattened to realise Dembele was clean through.

It’s a cracking game - what’s not to like? Not an empty seat in the house, two teams that can actually play football, and a great atmosphere. But you’re right, I’ll be won’t be watching the likes of Dundee v St. Johnstone or Ross County v Hearts next week.

The final of the oldest cup competition in the world?

Cracking game for a change, Scott Brown wiping out the entire Rangers team with that ball for the goal.

5 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

The Scottish Cup Final.

Similarly, the FA Cup final in England.

This has been one of the best games of football I have ever seen in my life. Well played guys.

8 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Our game against Dundee was a fucking cracker btw, your loss for not paying it any attention