Goss

Docherty

————

Candieas

Windass

Murphy

—————

Morelos

Bruno/Bates in CD worries me. Alves is slow and rusty - has to be a major weakness.

On 3/7/2018 at 13:59, Greenlantern said:

The starting lineups for both teams will be well debated.
Morelos or Cummings, the LB position with fitness concerns, and in the middle of the park Goss, Docherty, Holt or stick with Windass, or does Murty push him out wide?

Does Rodgers start with 2 up front in Dembele and Edouard (I personally would, going on previous outings), does he opt for 3 CB's with wingbacks? Does Sinclair or McGregor start? I'd have Rogic behind the strikers.

Both squads can adapt personnel depending on how wide or central the opposition sets up.

Very interesting tactically, even before a balls in kicked in earnest.

I'd be surprised if Scott Sinclair doesn't start this one. For all he is hopelessly out of form, he has the measure of Tavernier and if nothing else will likely nullify him as an attacking threat for Rangers.

The Rangers likely centre half pairing is a definite weak spot, as for Celtic is the right hand side of their defence, irrespective of who they play there or how they line up. I think what will be interesting to see is just how attacking a set up Murty goes with. Their recent results have been good but can they afford to throw so many men forward against a Celtic side who are at their best when hitting on the break?

Key to this one for me will be Dembele and Morelos. Both have been poor in the recent Glasgow derbies, one barely getting involved and the other incredibly wasteful. If either of them are on form then their side should win. I would have Celtic as favourite. Probably have a wee flutter on Celtic to win and BTTS.

Any of the Sevco boys on here joining the march against the ******s before the game?

If so get your very darkest clothes on [emoji6]

Screenshot_20180310-081710.thumb.jpg.0a6fcd903057797d14bcad962a0e29b8.jpg

Wearing dark coloured clothing is encouraged.

Quite odd. Something quite sinister about that.

******s though, that’s just cultural.

That weirdo Brendan is literally having conversations with himself. Responding to "fighting talk" that hasn't come from our manager or players.
He's feeling the pressure that's for sure.

Why are you so guys rattled about every word Sir Brendan says?

That weirdo Brendan is literally having conversations with himself. Responding to "fighting talk" that hasn't come from our manager or players.

No one is rattled. It's just funny how he somehow thinks he doesn't talk about other teams' players when he hasn't shut up about Rangers all week.

Rattled.

1 hour ago, Forest of Dean said:

Christopher Sutton has also been mouthing off about Celtic shutting us up and putting us back in our box.

Which strange because we haven't said anything untoward about celtic or this game.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Christopher Sutton has also been mouthing off about Celtic shutting us up and putting us back in our box.

Which strange because we haven't said anything untoward about celtic or this game.

Sutton's just being a coward like he always has been.

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

Sutton's just being a coward like he always has been.

Also he needs to be controversial to keep the cash coming in, apparently he squandered his fortune.

42 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

No one is rattled. 

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

Christopher Sutton

5 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Sutton's

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Also he needs to be controversial 

Oh deary dear, got it bad.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Archived