The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

3 hours ago, nsr said:

I assume this is a wind-up because even the loyallest staunchconian could not be that deluded.

I expect us to lose on Sunday.  That we're a better team than we were at the end of December is beyond doubt.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I expect us to lose on Sunday.  That we're a better team than we were at the end of December is beyond doubt.

What's also beyond doubt is that your big sister in green and white will celebrate said victory as if the old Rangers were still alive and a viable threat to them. But deep down inside they'll know it's not the same, and their monumental, stratospheric self-loathing will go up another notch. And their wives and girlfriends will pay the price. As will yours because you actually lost the game.

10 minutes ago, nsr said:

What's also beyond doubt is that your big sister in green and white will celebrate said victory as if the old Rangers were still alive 

As I've said frequently - that's you and everydiddy.

If we're deid then ignore us rather than having us the most posted-about team on P&B and our match threads attracting the greatest number of posts.

How do I know we're the same club?  The diddies are as obsessed about us now as they were when I joined in 2006.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

If we're deid then ignore us rather than having us the most posted-about team on P&B and our match threads attracting the greatest number of posts.

How do I know we're the same club?  The diddies are as obsessed about us now as they were when I joined in 2006.

^^^not enjoying the journey.

Daily Record R.I.P. RFC front page incoming....

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

But it's non-stop hilarity watching the cretinous Sevco support, 80% of whom are named Mason Boyne or William Derry, making such utter fools of themselves over and over again. Why would we ignore that?

10 minutes ago, nsr said:

But it's non-stop hilarity watching the cretinous Sevco support, 80% of whom are named Mason Boyne or William Derry, making such utter fools of themselves over and over again. Why would we ignore that?

You're from Motherwell.  You post as much on the Sevco threads as I do.  You're clearly one of us.

21 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Make no mistake, If you manage to score you'll all celebrate like winning the euromillions jackpot.
And we'll goad the shit out you for it.

Remember the last time you lot got goaded...

And a wee wifey in Sunderland sorted lot the green brigade.

Massive difference to this game from the last one,from a Celtic point of view Celtic have had a full week to prepare for this one not like the 0-0 draw at parkhead were we played 5 games in 13 days.
Plus rangers 2012 will have 4 or 5 players playing in their first glasga derby is Docherty still a Hamilton player in a sevco shirt,it's sink or swim for some of these players.
I also hope we are talking about the football rather than a game changing decision from the referee after the game.Prediction 1-2 or 1-3 Celtic. 

Archived