The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Can see celtic using their european style of tactics for this. Sitting back praying for a 0-0, but ultimately getting ridden by at least 3, possibly 7(seven).

As opposed to The Rangers European tactics that got them knocked out by a bunch of part timer plumbers?

10 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

As opposed to The Rangers European tactics that got them knocked out by a bunch of part timer plumbers?

They were all plumbers?

On 3/2/2018 at 01:31, senorsoupe said:

I think Celtic will do well if we play the way we did at Aberdeen. 

Play the way you  did yesterday and you will get turned over by Sevco.

Depends which team turns up.

4/1 for Rangers has to be  bookies not taking much notice of Scottish football.  We deserved to win at their hovel just over 2 months ago, and we've improved drastically. Murty already has brendans number tactically, and now he's got the players to show this clown up for what he is. The tide is turning.

6 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

4/1 for Rangers has to be  bookies not taking much notice of Scottish football.  We deserved to win at their hovel just over 2 months ago, and we've improved drastically. Murty already has brendans number tactically, and now he's got the players to show this clown up for what he is. The tide is turning.

JS90878213.jpg

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

There is something quite wonderful about the onion bears getting papped out their usual section for this fixture to make way for the only show in town 8)

Haha you changed union to onion, that should net you hundreds of dots Mags.

Amazing, absolutely amazing.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Haha you changed union to onion, that should net you hundreds of dots Mags.

Amazing, absolutely amazing.

I know my way round top bantz i'll give you that benny boy.

Won't be watching this bigotfest as I will be pure offended at the songs and I have no interest whatsoever in this game, wouldn't even open my curtains if it was being played in my back gairden. Honest, honest!

17 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

The tide is turning.

I assume this is a wind-up because even the loyallest staunchconian could not be that deluded.

Archived