The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, senorsoupe said:

Good game, helped by the poor quality of defenders on each team.  The Rangers Portuguese pair at CB are quite poor while Boyata is all over the place at Right Back for Celtic

If Boyata is supposed to be playing right back then he certainly is all over the fucking place 

1 minute ago, Christophe said:

If Boyata is supposed to be playing right back then he certainly is all over the fucking place 

Yeah, he's playing RB but is not a Right back.  We should just go with a back 3 and play Tierney as a left mid as opposed to trying to have Boyata play Right Back

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

Yeah, he's playing RB but is not a Right back.  We should just go with a back 3 and play Tierney as a left mid as opposed to trying to have Boyata play Right Back

He’s on the left of a back 3.

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

You are aware he is nowhere near RB today yeah? And you’re already playing a back 3?

2 minutes ago, Christophe said:

You are aware he is nowhere near RB today yeah? And you’re already playing a back 3?

So he is, I missed a lot of the first half as it's fucking early so I was looking at the lineup from soccerway that listed him there.  Don't mind me, coffee hasn't sunk in.

Archived