Cheltenham 2018 - Anyone got any tips?

LLCoolD

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Getabird was terrible. Didn’t Summerville boy beat Kalashnikov last time out as well?

Kalashnikov won his next race, but Summerville Boy beat him in the Tolworth Hurdle.

One of the questions being asked during the preview videos I've watched was what justified Kalashnikov being half the odds of Summerville Boy given the Tolworth result? A few folk had tipped him during the preview night videos.

Decent day 1 apart from apples jade and by the sounds of it around me every other punter .Was laying getabird all morning so was really happy to see him not pick  up the hill.The ground is like glue

Ew day 2mr apart from Altior ;)

Lost £20 on Getabird with Skybet but put the free bet on Coo Star Sivola to return £100. 

Then put £10 singles on Rathvinden @ 5/1 in the 4:50 and Mister Whitaker @ 13/2 in the last. £5 on the double also returned a lovely £225, with Mister Whitaker winning it on the line. If only every day gambling was like this... 

One of the biggest eyecatchers of the day was Pylonthepressure, continually made errors and still coming to 3 out with a chance.

Not really anything that I have a strong fancy for today. Expecting Samcro to win the opener but I've had a punt on Next Destination @ 4/1 with SkyBet so money back if it doesn't win. 

Might double up Presenting Percy & Cause of Causes, other than that it'll probably be a few E/W bets for the other races. 

Archived