East region

Gib mclean

Saturday 10th's original fixtures are scrapped, to be replaced by a second go at the Saturday 3rd card.

Is it really still so bad down your way that you fear that again none will survive?!

As a minimum, the one fixture on plastic (at Blackburn) should be playable, surely? 

At this early stage it's looking good for St Andrews v Tranent. Pitch soft but not waterlogged and not forecast to drop below -1.

It's a 1.30 kick-off as I believe Tranent have a function in the evening.

Last Saturday's card was moved in it's entirety to this weekend so the game will be at Tayport.

Last Saturdays game was never scheduled for Tayport though. It was a venue change midweek when it was apparent Bathgate had no chance of being on.

The game itself is now confirmed for tayport caniepart

Saturday 10th's original fixtures are scrapped, to be replaced by a second go at the Saturday 3rd card.
Is it really still so bad down your way that you fear that again none will survive?!
As a minimum, the one fixture on plastic (at Blackburn) should be playable, surely? 

Murrayfield Park Blackburn was still completely covered in snow at 5pm last night Phil. Unless there is a major thaw today it looks likely to be off

Just seen pics if it from this morning, no chance, it's icy as well. We had another dump of snow Tuesday morning and that's what has probably killed the chances of it being on tomorrow. Pain in the arse.

4 hours ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Murrayfield Park Blackburn was still completely covered in snow at 5pm last night Phil. Unless there is a major thaw today it looks likely to be off

Thanks.

I hereby withdraw my Wednesday post in which I expressed surprise. You've obviously had it a lot worse down there this week than we have up North - just melt with no new accumulation. Not that everything up here will have melted sufficiently (and some might have melted too much and be waterlogged).

Fingers crossed for everybody's games on Saturday. 

Archived