Clyde v Elgin.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully McStay is fit, need to play this match high a tempo as we can.  If we let JP dictate then it’s the start of trouble.

Still think RB is an issue but not much we can do about that now so we get on with it. Looking forward to this one, although we are looking up the table now a fair bit of the pressure is off so hopefully we can go out and enjoy games.  We know Goodie will score st some point so defensively we need do a bit better still.  

2-1 Clyde 

33 minutes ago, Am Muilleach said:

Considering we've lost the last seven away from home I'm not confident...but I'll be there just in case.

Fair play to you my good sir. A very long way to travel on a Tuesday night!

By the law of averages we will win away from home eventually but don’t see it being tomorrow I’m afraid.

Certainly won't be tomorrow. [emoji6]
It'll be interesting to see if we start with the same formation as last Saturday. I would.
Having said that; we're running out of options. Pretty threadbare at the moment.

We’ve thrown away a 2-0 lead against Elgin twice this season. If we get in front it’s vital we have the ability to keep the lead. Looking forward to it & hopeful Peterhead can do us a favour tomorrow night too!
Mon the bully! 

Once.

Archived