Whitehill facilities

Bundesliga Boy

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Perhaps THE DEVILS ILLUMINATION? Selkirk and Dalbeattie Star have got lights in recently. 

The other thing they might look at is 4G but Sir Peter would want to put a fork in it during wet days...  

I’ve heard they are merging with the homeless Edinburgh City Tam and the funding is for a turnstile and a bigger pie hut to get it up to scratch for SPFL 2 next season.  

13 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I’ve heard they are merging with the homeless Edinburgh City Tam and the funding is for a turnstile and a bigger pie hut to get it up to scratch for SPFL 2 next season.  

:lol: Guess it would be nice to give Sir Peter about 65 minutes in the big leagues. Reckon he would be Sin Die after about then given his well known happy demeanour towards decisions that he doesn’t agree with.:lol:

11 hours ago, supermik said:

:lol: Guess it would be nice to give Sir Peter about 65 minutes in the big leagues. Reckon he would be Sin Die after about then given his well known happy demeanour towards decisions that he doesn’t agree with.:lol:

I bumped into a former top Scottish fifa referee on a building site years ago and he asked me where I came from. I said Rosewell. He said "Ah Peter Mcgauley country. He likes an opinion does Peter but daft thing is 9 times oot o 10 he's usually right"   :lol:

Archived