2017-18 Scottish Non-League Programme of the Year awards

FU_man

It’s that time again to get your entries in for the 2017-18 Scottish Non-League Programme of the Year awards backed by Programme Monthly magazine www.programmemonthly.com

A reminder that Thornton Hibs won the award last season. It was extremely difficult to judge the awards with a number of other teams producing excellent issues proving there are a lot of talented people out there issuing programmes many as volunteers and doing it just for the love of their club.

I’d like to invite entries from as wide a range of clubs as possible for the Highland League, Lowland League, Juniors, East of Scotland League, South of Scotland League, North Caledonian League and the Amateurs. Each club should provide two separate paper issues from this season of which one must be from a league match. Both programmes must be from competitive matches, no friendlies or special one-off issues please. Online editions will not be accepted.

We had 30 entries last season which was not as many as i would have liked, but I’d like to beat that figure this year if possible, as I know there were other clubs who issued programmes but did not enter.

Entries will be open until the 30th April and results will be published in the June or July 2018 Programme Monthly edition.

Please PM me for details, or email kendofrf@gmail.com and please feel free to spread the word via other forums or to clubs directly.

Archived