Dunfermline v Title Challengers Livi, Tue 3rd April 2018

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After our poor performance last time at EEP, hopefully the players will be wanting to make amends in this game. That said, the clownshoes opening goal put us in a very tough position to come back from so if we can avoid something similar, I would imagine this will go better.

As with the Morton game, a draw would not be a bad result but the players will be going there thinking they can win.

Don't have the best feeling going into this one. 1-0 Dunfermline.

A postponement wouldn’t be a bad thing for us here actually, we looked really leggy last night, plus picked up an injury to Robinson, we’ve played a lot of high tempo games in the last few weeks a break may well do us good. 

If the game does go ahead though I have upmost confidence that the players will give it everything they have. 

Be good to get a win here and complete the set, only team we’ve not defeated this season, but despite Dunfermlines poor form I’m expecting a really tough match, they’ve without a doubt given us the toughest game of the run we are on, only team to take points off us in the last few games too. 

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Just realised we're 14 points clear of Dunfermline wtf happened?

AJ seems to have lost the ability to motivate the players and has become a bit stale tactically, a combination that leads to a lot of poor draws and narrow losses.

Archived