Masterchef

The Naitch

22 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

As usual, the returning finalists from last year are patronising wanks, but not quite on the Andi Peters level.

Thomas was a w****r last year and even more so now he's a guest judge. Nobody will reach Andi Peters level, maybe apart from Thailand junkie Jackie from the other year. She was insufferable.

4 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

The theatrical challenge was really good, some excellent looking dishes. Not sure who'll end up going through tonight, the four that are left have all been pretty strong.

Not sure who would think a fairly basic chocolate cake was a good idea on MasterChef?!

• 2 weeks later...

I think I aged about three years watching Thomas plate his desserts but they did look cracking to be fair. 

Glad to see the back of Farokh, that act was wearing very thin and the sweaty forehead was making me boke.

Edited by stumobir

12 hours ago, stumobir said:

I think I aged about three years watching Thomas plate his desserts but they did look cracking to be fair. 

Glad to see the back of Farokh, that act was wearing very thin and the sweaty forehead was making me boke.

He was a twat.

There hadn't bee alot of on the spot cookery, mostly stuff they can practice before hand.

I like the Oz set up with the weekly mystery box as it tests cooking blind and that's where the natural talent shows.

9 hours ago, RH33 said:

There hadn't bee alot of on the spot cookery, mostly stuff they can practice before hand.

I like the Oz set up with the weekly mystery box as it tests cooking blind and that's where the natural talent shows.

That was great in the first few series in Oz, until they started having mystery boxes that could end up as any course so it didn't f**k up the producers' favourites.

The early days when a "dessert queen" was utterly rattled by finding some f**k off crustacean they had never heard of were magnificent

16 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

That was great in the first few series in Oz, until they started having mystery boxes that could end up as any course so it didn't f**k up the producers' favourites.

The early days when a "dessert queen" was utterly rattled by finding some f**k off crustacean they had never heard of were magnificent

Yeah, there's too much producer input in the Oz one now. Haven't enjoyed last couple of series. The greatest hits show was set up for Po to win and she still didn't. 

1 minute ago, RH33 said:

Yeah, there's too much producer input in the Oz one now. Haven't enjoyed last couple of series. The greatest hits show was set up for Po to win and she still didn't. 

Reynold was the worst one.

No previous experience, except hanging out in the kitchen of the restaurant his parents had owned all his life. Couldn't do anything except desserts, and any time he ended up in an elimination, there happened to be a dessert option

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Reynold was the worst one.

No previous experience, except hanging out in the kitchen of the restaurant his parents had owned all his life. Couldn't do anything except desserts, and any time he ended up in an elimination, there happened to be a dessert option

Most of them just happen to have a face for TV as well.