Bankies nxt season

combineharvester

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A 'share' is different to a 'handout'.  Member clubs share the benefits and profits of their Association, which is fair.
At the moment, entry to the Scottish Cup is currently a 'handout' to some Junior clubs, although it seems this is about to be removed.
Clubs will be 'jumping ship' if they think it is sinking.

Lol yea share, handouts..... so different [emoji23][emoji23]

13 minutes ago, Harry's Corner said:

No I was correct 1st time... visions as that's what you are forecasting and secondly Clydebank are mediocre meaning you won't be playing in mediocrity as you are the mediocre, as you proved in the juniors.

So if the Airdrie/old co Clydebank thing is correct please show me the evidence

Finally I agree with you on the sfa/sjfa as I have already mentioned it. You do waffle on for something you could have said in a few lines.

Can I suggest to all Bankies fans - and others in general just to ignore this. Bringing nothing to the debate, back to your own clubs forum and troll there. 

Can I suggest to all Bankies fans - and others in general just to ignore this. Bringing nothing to the debate, back to your own clubs forum and troll there. 

Too all newco bankies please could you follow the BTID instructions and Sheep yerselfs over the cliff.

I won't miss any of the clydebank football club new or old.

BTID stick to managing u/14 teams my friend [emoji23]

30 minutes ago, Harry's Corner said:

Too all newco bankies please could you follow the BTID instructions and Sheep yerselfs over the cliff.

I won't miss any of the clydebank football club new or old.

BTID stick to managing u/14 teams my friend emoji23.png

I think I'd probably embarrass you on my coaching experience tbh - but for someone who won't miss us you've spent a hellova lot of time talking about us.

No cheap digs. Listened and read comments from the newco Bankies on here for years bleating about how they are not a juniors outfit and get back to the spiritual seniors level. Well you need to earn it and you have failed miserably.
Why would i debate with you who does not understand the juniors?

Wise up buddy, we know you're wanting to go for the cash and handouts ynsey come with it.

How do you earn a return to the Seniors from the Juniors exactly? You really do talk some amount of utter shite.

Good luck to Clydebank, they will be the first of many big Junior clubs dumping the dead end Juniors in the next couple of seasons unless that SJFA engage positively and realistically with the SFA on the pyramid.

I`m aware of that. The question was to see wether the ownership of the ground would be changing in any way shape or form which  would appear not to be the case.  It`s not actually a joint venture of any sort then is it? The council are creating a community sports facility that Yoker and Clydebank will be using. Is that a fair description?

Weegieboy is back! Still waiting on your thread setting out the positives of Junior fitba. Still working on it ????

8 hours ago, gogsy said:

If Clydebank do join the Eos league for next season I for one would certainly welcome our new weegie overlords.:)

Not sure if I want to green dot this for the sentiment or red dot it for the insult...

How do you earn a return to the Seniors from the Juniors exactly? You really do talk some amount of utter shite.

Good luck to Clydebank, they will be the first of many big Junior clubs dumping the dead end Juniors in the next couple of seasons unless that SJFA engage positively and realistically with the SFA on the pyramid.

Clydebank a big junior club? [emoji23][emoji23] 

They haven't even got a ground and a barely junior level. Get real.

Jumping ship is fine if its the right time and all similar like clubs are in tandem.

Clydebank have never wanted to be in the juniors since their creation a few years ago. Glad to see them go.

Not be missed.

11 hours ago, Harry's Corner said:

Oh ffs it isn't productive my friend. It's a propped up league supported by cascaded cash from the sfa.

You keep pushing this line but I've no idea what fucking point your making. The cash given to clubs from the governing body comes in the form of prize money and TV/sponsorship deals. I'm sure you don't have a problem with prize money.  Given that TV/sponsors want to offer money to the league because of the clubs involved in it, what exactly is your problem with clubs, who have ambitions to be senior and professional, being distributed the money that they collectively pull in?

I know you guys love Junior football but some of the points being thrown up for not joining the seniors are hilariously bad.

Clydebank a big junior club? [emoji23][emoji23] They haven't even got a ground and a barely junior level. Get real.

Jumping ship is fine if its the right time and all similar like clubs are in tandem.

Clydebank have never wanted to be in the juniors since their creation a few years ago. Glad to see them go.

Not be missed.

Aye bigger than most and bigger than yours, keeping it real. If they never wanted to be Junior they've gone a funny way about things this last 15 years.

I'm sure they will miss the Juniors but as most clubs are now realising it's a dead duck with no future, better to go now than be left behind fighting over the scraps in a few years time.

Good luck to them, the rest will follow eventually in whatever format.

Aye bigger than most and bigger than yours, keeping it real. If they never wanted to be Junior they've gone a funny way about things this last 15 years.

I'm sure they will miss the Juniors but as most clubs are now realising it's a dead duck with no future, better to go now than be left behind fighting over the scraps in a few years time.

Good luck to them, the rest will follow eventually in whatever format.

Baahhaaa [emoji23]
Back to bed hashish

I am aware not all newco bankies have the same values but I know enough about reading comments on here and listening to some at fixtures to know most see the junior as belittling yerselfs. 
Already said this before "visions of grandeur" "fur coat no knickers" come to mind

HOUSE!!!!!

I win junior cliche bingo.

You keep pushing this line but I've no idea what fucking point your making. The cash given to clubs from the governing body comes in the form of prize money and TV/sponsorship deals. I'm sure you don't have a problem with prize money.  Given that TV/sponsors want to offer money to the league because of the clubs involved in it, what exactly is your problem with clubs, who have ambitions to be senior and professional, being distributed the money that they collectively pull in?
I know you guys love Junior football but some of the points being thrown up for not joining the seniors are hilariously bad.

No line to push. Just telling it how it is. I don't agree with their set up so good riddance.

If my club moves like many other main stream clubs it will be for the good of the club. Newco bankies are moving because they have never accepted being a junior team, end of

1 minute ago, Harry's Corner said:

No line to push. Just telling it how it is. I don't agree with their set up so good riddance.

If my club moves like many other main stream clubs it will be for the good of the club. Newco bankies are moving because they have never accepted being a junior team, end of

You don't agree with the governing body distributing the money it pulls in to its member clubs?

Started at the bottom with nothing and took us less than 10 years to finish 3rd in the strongest league while making the big cup final on the way. Not bad for a wee club who has achieved nothing. Though I guess if that makes us a wee club who have achieved nothing, some of the big junior clubs have achieved far less relative to us given our starting point.

9 hours ago, Harry's Corner said:
10 hours ago, newcastle broon said:
Maybes clubs see it as a route to  survival and having a future. emoji33.png

Yes agree but why don't they just say that. Ffs they have provided sweet fa to the juniors in their time here

Wasn't just referring to Clydebank, was referring to the whole junior game in general. As covered countless times before there needs to be major changes to the game. 

What is your actual club Harry or are ye just gonnae hide behind a name? 

51 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Started at the bottom with nothing and took us less than 10 years to finish 3rd in the strongest league while making the big cup final on the way. Not bad for a wee club who has achieved nothing. Though I guess if that makes us a wee club who have achieved nothing, some of the big junior clubs have achieved far less relative to us given our starting point.

As for sweet fa I think Ross has answered yer question aboot what Clydebank brought to the Juniors table.... 

Archived