Peterhead v Clyde

A good win for us and I thought it was actually a pretty decent performance from us. 2 good goals and enough chances to score a couple more if not for some good defending, some good saves from Fleming as well to keep it at 2-0 at half time. I was really impressed with Norris and Robertson who I thought were stand outs, Gibson was OK in the first half but his free kicks and corners in the second were really poor. We don't have any highlights up yet but here is a picture from the night to show you the conditions:

28468364_10211794667081714_3248028139043996334_n.jpg.ea579f8e6d1138e24004f331f6552875.jpg

Absolutely ridiculous putting that game on no regard player or fan safety.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/02/2018 at 09:21, TOPFITTER said:

As an aside Broxden Services trying hard to equal the stench of the Gents at Stirling Services, anyone come across any worse ???

Just heard an interview on Radio Scotland with some hardy Clyde fans still stuck on a Megabus on the M80 after something like 16 hours.  Someone has the skitters, we were told by the interviewee, and the bus toilet wasn't flushing.  Fair bet that this will be stinkier than Broxden or Stirling services.  Safe home, gents.

3 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Just heard an interview on Radio Scotland with some hardy Clyde fans still stuck on a Megabus on the M80 after something like 16 hours.  Someone has the skitters, we were told by the interviewee, and the bus toilet wasn't flushing.  Fair bet that this will be stinkier than Broxden or Stirling services.  Safe home, gents.

I heard that , was on about 1pm news..Jeesus , what a nightmare journey..Was funny when the guy said something like " ive been tryin to haud it in ":lol:

Guest TOPFITTER
5 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Oh my goodness at least I could walk away from the services :ass

MegaJourney time on the MegaShite Bus 16 hours and I did it tae Dumfries in 6, feel quite good about our terrifying journey now :thumsup2

Hahahahah get it right up them.

19 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

You want to insert your piece up someone's arse knowing they have the runs?

You're definitely one for the watching.

30 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Jeez, I thought Clyde fans had a near-monopoly on poor taste posts in the L2 forum, but you've just created a new low.

When you leave school do you plan to work in the NHS or as a Social Worker by any chance?

Jeez, I thought Clyde fans had a near-monopoly on poor taste posts in the L2 forum, but you've just created a new low.
When you leave school do you plan to work in the NHS or as a Social Worker by any chance?

Left school a while back m8. Its also a joke m8. Thanks for playing though.

On 01/03/2018 at 19:04, JakeSAFC said:

Left school a while back m8. Its also a joke m8. Thanks for playing though.

Hahahahah get it right up them you (also a joke m8)

Very grateful to Peterhead for these highlights. For no other reason than that they will form part of a expanding record of the, ahem, 'mistakes' certain players continue to make. And which can't be argued about, as they're so painfully clear.

I wonder how long the Duffie isn't very good patter will last. How many roastings Lang will take before pride breaks. How many times will he be miles away from where he should be? Will it be a Sweeney job? Seasons of tripe. Or will it be a quick bit of humility so we can get on with winning games as we should, without our early season policy of giving teams two goals headstarts?

You really have to want us to lose to be in favour of Cogill and Lang keeping on as full backs.

4 minutes ago, Sao Paulo said:

Very grateful to Peterhead for these highlights. For no other reason than that they will form part of a expanding record of the, ahem, 'mistakes' certain players continue to make. And which can't be argued about, as they're so painfully clear.

I wonder how long the Duffie isn't very good patter will last. How many roastings Lang will take before pride breaks. How many times will he be miles away from where he should be? Will it be a Sweeney job? Seasons of tripe. Or will it be a quick bit of humility so we can get on with winning games as we should, without our early season policy of giving teams two goals headstarts?

You really have to want us to lose to be in favour of Cogill and Lang keeping on as full backs.

Duffie is honking. 

Archived