Scottish cup weekend predictions

owenzy

Reading whats been said about goldenhills away scottish tie at sandys.

people obviously dont know much about goldenhill.

if you think they will be intimidated ,you are sadly mistaken.

believe it or not, goldenhill will intimidate them ! 

they are not a bad side, but they are a gang.

nobody will worry them. 

if they play to there potential they will come out on top.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sandy's aren't a gang haha  . You would need to play at our home park in a big game to understand what people mean by intimidating . It's a small park that feels enclosed and a big crowd that can be a bit vocal haha . But me personally I love that side of the amateur game on away days . 

Sandy's aren't a gang haha  . You would need to play at our home park in a big game to understand what people mean by intimidating . It's a small park that feels enclosed and a big crowd that can be a bit vocal haha . But me personally I love that side of the amateur game on away days . 
Agreed, its like a fecking gala day down there when theres a big game on. Sidelines are what make amateur football..... the banter!!!

Wee bob for me is your stand out, kiddo is a player too. Should be a cracking game.

Haha aye it is an occasion . Wee Bob has been unreal for us for years and hasn't lost it still . Big kiddo has found his feet in the amateur game now and is starting to stroll through games . It's been good to go this far in the Scottish under the radar and we are looking forward to the goldenhill game and expect a really hard game as they have only lost once all season and that's some going !

Haha aye it is an occasion . Wee Bob has been unreal for us for years and hasn't lost it still . Big kiddo has found his feet in the amateur game now and is starting to stroll through games . It's been good to go this far in the Scottish under the radar and we are looking forward to the goldenhill game and expect a really hard game as they have only lost once all season and that's some going !
Being from the East Coast we don't get much notice and I understand why, Scottish Cup has been dominated by teams from the West for years, hopefully this year is different, keep flying under that radar mate hahaha

Played against him many times cracking big player. Aye bob is a terrific player like his feet are different class. Its a great achievement and proves football isnt only a good standard in the west.... fingers crossed you come out on top

A cracking chance for all those involved still, I don't believe theirs a standout favourite as some people think, home ties can be an advantage but if you don't perform on the day your out...

Cheers mate  . One game at a time but a cracking chance this year with some big names out already . 
Its anyone's competition. To be honest I fancied craigshill to progress further than they did and never even noticed sandys were doing so well. Having played at your bit on a number ocassions the park is a leveller and having home advantage..... I wouldn't be surprised if you won, hoping you do. Be down sat for a watch

Its anyone's competition. To be honest I fancied craigshill to progress further than they did and never even noticed sandys were doing so well. Having played at your bit on a number ocassions the park is a leveller and having home advantage..... I wouldn't be surprised if you won, hoping you do. Be down sat for a watch
I watched craigshill against st pats expecting it to be a good game and craigshill to be a good side but it was ridiculously 1 sided. Craigshill were extremely poor and offered nothing in the game.

Haven't seen Pennies this year but Harestanes are probably now favourites for the CSAFL after last night's draw away to Colville. Still a long way to go right enough. Anyway,the fact that Pennies dumped Harestanes out over 2 games tells me they will take some stopping.

8 hours ago, Hands_Free said:

Haven't seen Pennies this year but Harestanes are probably now favourites for the CSAFL after last night's draw away to Colville. Still a long way to go right enough. Anyway,the fact that Pennies dumped Harestanes out over 2 games tells me they will take some stopping.

Saw on twittwer colville scored two mins from time. Hares got leathered off St.Josephs. looking at table Bannockburn for me.

Dumbarton for Cale now.

Saw on twittwer colville scored two mins from time. Hares got leathered off St.Josephs. looking at table Bannockburn for me.
Dumbarton for Cale now.

Central league looks wide open. Hard to pick a winner from that.
Dumbarton looking strong in the cale. Only thing that could stop them is if they go further in the west and scottish and end up with 3 games a week.

2 hours ago, TNW said:

Dumbarton for Cale now.

True re St Joe's. As folk have said the Scottish is wide open. Hopefully games are on this weekend & it all becomes a lot clearer.

Lots of the 'fancied' CSAFL teams have all still to play one another again,the league is extremely wide open. It's a shame that in March, some teams have played less than 10 league games.

Guest Mick Kennedy

I think the Scottish is still wide open. I wouldn’t write anyone out yet.

Our league will still have many twist and turns and the fact it’s competitive makes it and exciting year.

We did only score with 2 mins ago but if anyone thinks that was a reflection of the game needs to have been there. We had around 80% possession and should have won the game comfortably, one of the most defensive displays I have seen from any side that we have played in my time managing the club. I suppose when you have had the last 2 weeks harestanes have had coming not to get beat was maybe their game plan.

Good luck to everyone this weekend in their scottish ties 

Looking at the weather forecast, and can see all games going ahead in the scottish. I think every tie is evenly balanced and could go either way apart oban who I think will win comfortably at home.

Archived