Scottish cup weekend predictions

owenzy

Big game this weekend then goldenhill v oban.. should be a good game on the big 4g pitch at the dewar predictions

Is that a 2pm kick off? Game of the weekend surely.

I fancy Oban to nick this one, as said before have only seen Goldenhill once and didn’t think they were anything great.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gave the Bannockburn game a miss at the weekend to head through to Dumbarton to watch the st pats bridgewater game. Again thought st pats played really well throughout the game just couldn’t finish there chances. Bridgewater on back foot quite a lot but stood up to the task with clearances off the line, also with some good play aswell and took there chances. Defence was solid throughout game. Thought the bridgewater striker who correct me if I’m wrong scored that two goals, done well coping with st pats centre half. Thought it was a great game to be fair, that’s 2 big teams that bridgewater have knocked out now and no doubt should be proud whatever happens in the semis. Not many teams in the league below a premier get to that stage of the National Cup. Well done and all the best. Be good to have an all central final. 
Monday and Wednesday night for the semis is a bit of a pisstake with boys working. Easy to say you just take the night off but some might not be able to do so.  

Monday & Wedneaday nights for semi final is a bit crap [emoji90]

All teams in the semi’s will struggle to get a full team in place for a Mon/Wed kick off unless the boys have some very nice employers ha ha

1 hour ago, ekfootball said:

After a few posters saying St Pats had a barrel of chances but couldn't finish them, can anyone shed any light on why their big striker decided to play in the Scotland squad one off game instead of his club in a Scottish cup quarter final.

Did St Pats have the option to postpone due to his call up and didn't take it or did they feel they could win the game without him. Sounds like he really could of been the difference in a tight game and may regret the choice he made. I know its a privilege to some lads to get a call up but really at amateur level it is surely the club that matters most.

Its a choice im sure he will regret and his team mates will surely be upset he went for a cap instead of a quarter final. 

I think oban and gowdie will be close aswell im going for a replay.

Its a choice im sure he will regret and his team mates will surely be upset he went for a cap instead of a quarter final. 
I think oban and gowdie will be close aswell im going for a replay.

He was suspended so would never have been able to play in the game. I know if he was given the choice would have played for his club. Would have fancied him to score a couple of the chances saints got in the game

I fancy Oban to nick this one, as said before have only seen Goldenhill once and didn’t think they were anything great.

It might be 1.45pm

He was suspended so would never have been able to play in the game. I know if he was given the choice would have played for his club. Would have fancied him to score a couple of the chances saints got in the game
He wasn't suspended

9 hours ago, Centre.circle.ref said:

Big game this weekend then goldenhill v oban.. should be a good game on the big 4g pitch at the dewar predictions

Goldenhill to progress. 4-2

From what i can gather, macoe st pats no9 went with scotland squad and didnt even start game.

st pats could have cancelled game due to this, but decided against it because if game went ahead this week st pats

would have had a few others missing. so going with 1 man short last week was better than going with 3 or 4 next week.

so i believe !!!

On 11/04/2018 at 14:41, GoalsGoalsGoals said:

I see on twitter its 1.15ko at Donald Dewar. Might head through to that if ours is aff.

Good predictions silly. Keep ur shite opinion to urself next time. We have lost 1 game this season for a reason ????????‍♂️. 3-1 gowdie [emoji1305][emoji1305]

Archived