Scottish cup weekend predictions

owenzy

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neutral at the game, knapp is different class, very dodgy red card decision, pity they only play the boy Mullen in the big games as they would have won the league too. Thorn should have won last Saturday, there will be a lot of regrets in their dressing room tonight

Neutral at the game, knapp is different class, very dodgy red card decision, pity they only play the boy Mullen in the big games as they would have won the league too. Thorn should have won last Saturday, there will be a lot of regrets in their dressing room tonight
Firstly, was a red all day. Last man pulling down Keir and he had to go.
Secondly Ritchie Mullen plays every week
Thirdly a long way to go in the league

15 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Firstly, was a red all day. Last man pulling down Keir and he had to go.
Secondly Ritchie Mullen plays every week
Thirdly a long way to go in the league

Keir is a professional player quality wise playing amateur football , I don’t know why he does it and I’m sure he will regret it when he’s older cause he should be earning right good dough playing football 

Keir is a professional player quality wise playing amateur football , I don’t know why he does it and I’m sure he will regret it when he’s older cause he should be earning right good dough playing football 

Excellent talent however bit embarrassing the way he roles around and dives! Can't take away his ability but likes the old play acting at every opportunity!

21 minutes ago, johnstoon said:

Excellent talent however bit embarrassing the way he roles around and dives! Can't take away his ability but likes the old play acting at every opportunity!

The punch probably didn’t knock him off his feet as much as the surprise did. thorn had a game plan and good luck to them, that was to kick him up and down the park but he’s maturing a bit and didn’t react which was good to see. Surprised he didn’t complete his hat-trick when he cut you open (again) at the death, but it didn’t really matter as the game was in the bag as soon as he scored his second. 

52 minutes ago, johnstoon said:

I’ve played against Keir many times and I could write a book about the silly, dirty, petulant things he gets up to but he isn’t a diver. He gets the shit kicked out of him every game and bounces up every time. His temperament seems to be improving too. The kier I knew wouldn’t have lasted the 90 today.

well done shortlees. An honest team doing Ayrshire proud.

I’ve played against Keir many times and I could write a book about the silly, dirty, petulant things he gets up to but he isn’t a diver. He gets the shit kicked out of him every game and bounces up every time. His temperament seems to be improving too. The kier I knew wouldn’t have lasted the 90 today.

Just a supporter opinion here not a bitter one eithwr great talent and shortlees are a great squad wouldnt be surprised if they win it! Better team today.

Indeed [emoji122] [emoji122]

Saw the Stenny Bannockburn game today and I thought the better team won although they made it hard for themselves. Both goalies had a couple of good saves in the first half but Bannockburn created a lot of good opportunities in the second half but didn't work the Stenny goalie. Difference for me was the boy Kendo for Bannockburn. He ran the midfield and the Stenny no.6 never got near him.

Thought the referee had a decent game today, got the important decisions right but his 2 assistants were flag happy for offside.

1 hour ago, Ivor Bonnar said:

Saw the Stenny Bannockburn game today and I thought the better team won although they made it hard for themselves. Both goalies had a couple of good saves in the first half but Bannockburn created a lot of good opportunities in the second half but didn't work the Stenny goalie. Difference for me was the boy Kendo for Bannockburn. He ran the midfield and the Stenny no.6 never got near him.

Thought the referee had a decent game today, got the important decisions right but his 2 assistants were flag happy for offside.

The boy Kendo???  No surprised to hear this as hes a wiley old fox that yin!!! 

Reading whats been said about goldenhills away scottish tie at sandys.
people obviously dont know much about goldenhill.
if you think they will be intimidated ,you are sadly mistaken.
believe it or not, goldenhill will intimidate them ! 
they are not a bad side, but they are a gang.
nobody will worry them. 
if they play to there potential they will come out on top.

This guy didn't lie [emoji108]

7 hours ago, valleyboy said:

Thorn 1 shortlees 2

Two good sides but with Mullen at the back controlling things and Joe Gold keeping things simple in the middle of the park, Thorn were limited to a deflected cross beating the Lees keeper. thorn couldn’t handle Knapp and resorted to trying to kick (and punch) him off the park .Could  have got his hat-trick near the end but thought Shortlees deserved their win and kept their discipline well.

Mullen as in ritchie Mullen surely he not still playing lol. Well done shirtles great result keeping the flag going for Ayrshire 

Archived