Pollok management team

ShahktarYerMaw

5 hours ago, ShahktarYerMaw said:

Any truth in the rumour the Pollok management team are being let go, either now or at end of season?

No great surprise if so - out of the Junior Cup, lost the Sectional final, and a fair bit behind in league, despite an SPFL budget.

Who will get the gig?

No truth in it, the club is committed to the long term development Tony and his team began. Please enlighten me on the size of the Pollok budget? I had no idea it was the same as a professional team!

No truth in it, the club is committed to the long term development Tony and his team began. Please enlighten me on the size of the Pollok budget? I had no idea it was the same as a professional team!

The SPFL is both professional and semi-professional. I didn’t think it controversial that Pollok had a salary budget similar to an SPFL2 club?

Any truth in the rumour the Pollok management team are being let go, either now or at end of season?

No great surprise if so - out of the Junior Cup, lost the Sectional final, and a fair bit behind in league, despite an SPFL budget.

Who will get the gig?

Budgie mcghie

Archived