The Binos v Edinburgh City

Well after making it 5 in a row wins on Saturday its back to Forthbank on Tuesday night for the visit of Edinburgh City weather permitting. 

Can we make it 6 in a row I certainly hope so but it will be difficult against a City side although 2nd bottom of League 2 have shown signs of improvement recently and on Saturday recorded an excellent 4-0 win over Elgin at home. 

Prediction Binos 1 City 0  

Amazingly this game is apparently still on according to SAFC's twitter feed.  I did fancy this and was meant to be going  with a mate from work but both of us have decided to wimp out and keep our toes intact.

Hopefully a sneaky 1-0 for City.

Amazingly this game is apparently still on according to SAFC's twitter feed.  I did fancy this and was meant to be going  with a mate from work but both of us have decided to wimp out and keep our toes intact.
Hopefully a sneaky 1-0 for City.

Game called off.
20180227_194803.jpg

Good call, feel for those that went through though.
Can't be helped - barely a flake of snow in Stirling an hour ago. The ref was thinking of waiting to see if the snow cleared a bit but after the lines had been cleared 2 or 3 times decided that it wasn't going to get any better.

2 minutes ago, scrooge1928 said:
9 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:
Good call, feel for those that went through though.

Can't be helped - barely a flake of snow in Stirling an hour ago. The ref was thinking of waiting to see if the snow cleared a bit but after the lines had been cleared 2 or 3 times decided that it wasn't going to get any better.

Back when you were a lad they would have just got on with it:P

I reckon they should have given the game a chance. Snow has been on and off all day. Was heavy when it was due to kick off but had stopped completely when leaving the stadium.

Fair play to the Edinburgh fans who had travelled.

Good to see Stuart Brown back...from his 1 day suspension. Out gritting the stairs.

3 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Back when you were a lad they would have just got on with it:P

do you remember the Cowden v Meadowbank game where Cowden expected the ref to call the game off, it went ahead and Cowden had to go and buy an orange ball from Intersport?! :lol:

On 26/02/2018 at 21:38, tamthebam said:

The likely scene at Forthbank tomorrow:

5a947e43d13eb_billiondollarbrain.jpg.e2ad5b4ae9721114e15c529a70a17c6a.jpg

sorry mate, game's aff.. 

this was me arriving late at Forthbank tonight. Hoist by me own bloody petard.

Oh well, here's the Bino's Crimbo card for this year..

fbank4.thumb.jpg.0e22402dedf6f790643f8e1fb4dfd14c.jpg

14 hours ago, tamthebam said:

do you remember the Cowden v Meadowbank game where Cowden expected the ref to call the game off, it went ahead and Cowden had to go and buy an orange ball from Intersport?! :lol:

Aye I was there Tam  f**k knows how it went ahead:lol:

Archived