Forfar vs. Raith Rovers

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Rovers' site:

With snow forecast to continue falling through to early next week, an announcement regarding a rescheduled date for this fixture will be made when the conditions have been assessed.

19 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

6th March 745

"This of course will be subject to a distinct improvement in the current weather conditions and the situation will be assessed on Monday."

About as on the ball as Ouzy was - [emoji6]
Look at Zen's post further up this page.

Ah. Im on a mobile and all i can see is a blank presume some link to postponement i can't see on the Android ?

1 minute ago, Loondave1 said:

Ah. Im on a mobile and all i can see is a blank presume some link to postponement i can't see on the Android ?

I thought the post was a bit harsh so edited it, but obviously not quick enough.

I thought the post was a bit harsh so edited it, but obviously not quick enough.

Anyhow i reckon a midweek game will have a better atmosphere and attendance than were likely to ski their way to Station Park tomorrow.Might not be a bad thing.

8 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Why are Raith so desperate to get this played so quickly?

Where did you see this was at Raith's request?

In any case, not at all unreasonable to want a game player the Tuesday after the postponement. Last thing any team wants is fixtures building up during the run in.

Where did you see this was at Raith's request?
In any case, not at all unreasonable to want a game player the Tuesday after the postponement. Last thing any team wants is fixtures building up during the run in.

The Forfar twitter page.

Not unreasonable but a bit odd when the weather hasn’t been given time to clear.

Gives us a chance to get suspensions out the way before playing Ayr also. 

With Ayrs game possibly being off on Tuesday I'm not too bothered about getting this game personally. Looks like we will be leaving Somerset Park top of the league in any case so it takes a bit of the heat off of that game.   (assuming Albions pitch is fooked)

5 hours ago, Oor Willis said:

Rescheduled in for Tuesday already according to our twitter. Hopefully the game is on and we can get the suspensions out the way and three points

You might get no points and pick up a few injuries but that's the chance the club takes trying to avoid Davidsons suspenion against Ayr.

Archived