Forfar vs. Raith Rovers

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vaughan has been played out of position, but he has also been absolutely fucking shite for a while.

He's being marked out of games, yet still trying to take players on when it's impossible. He's incredibly greedy.

4 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Vaughan has been played out of position, but he has also been absolutely fucking shite for a while.

He's being marked out of games, yet still trying to take players on when it's impossible. He's incredibly greedy.

Easton does that too, but he still gets through.  I think it was five Raith players he waltzed through before being punted into the stand.

Ooft. Barry will have been dishing out a few home truths in the dressing room after that one. Hopefully the players will pay him as much heed as they did to Yogi when the tellings got dealt last season... 

Walked past the Raith dressing room en route to the car park tonight - yelling and swearing levels were impressive. Think I learned a couple of new words!

Great. We know how well our tough, battle-hardened squad respond to being told they're utterly pish.

I look forward to them naming Bobby Barr as their player of the year again.

Archived