Laszlo's Lackies v Ross's Raiders

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Utd win was the worst possible outcome on Friday. Shite as they are, they still have three games in hand over us and we're notoriously bad at Tannadice so that gap may have closed very quickly indeed. 

Draw was preferable but a Livi win kept Utd at bay and Livi's run of fixtures in the next few weeks looks quite tough to the point where I expect them to drop something somewhere. 

Have you watched any of there games on TV and YouTube. They just look so disjointed who knows if they can turn it around having watched various highlights I fully understand why United fans sound so negative.  They played a lot better under Ray McKinnon and better organised it was a big mistake sacking McKinnon no way would they win a two leg play off final. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Have you watched any of there games on TV and YouTube. They just look so disjointed who knows if they can turn it around having watched various highlights I fully understand why United fans sound so negative.  They played a lot better under Ray McKinnon and better organised it was a big mistake sacking McKinnon no way would they win a two leg play off final. 

That is pish.  I base that on watching most of our games this season whereby your claim is based on a selective few.

I booked (non refundable) train tickets ages ago to get to Dundee for the the game, thought I got a bargain at £30 return, and had planned a few beers with a United supporting mate. Then of course the game changes to the Friday, so after some deliberation I booked a train ticket for the Friday night and a Premier Inn, and our few beers has now turned into a decent swally. I went to uni in Dundee so looking forward to visiting some old favourites.

Would be just like the thing if the game is now called off.

Assuming it goes ahead, I'd bite your hand off for a scrappy 1-0 win. A draw wouldn't be a bad result either. 

3 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

So your new manager is better ? Just interested  from a United perspective.  

But that’s not what you posted.  You made a statement with very limited information available to you.

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

But that’s not what you posted.  You made a statement with very limited information available to you.

Demented Zebra is one of the better moaning Maureens on here as well. Will mark it down as a blip.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I agree with you having limited viewing that and some bad results. That's why I'm asking would you say Casba is better than Ray or are you happy to give him time. Many United fans seem to want him out now. 

2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

I agree with you having limited viewing that and some bad results. That's why I'm asking would you say Casba is better than Ray or are you happy to give him time. Many United fans seem to want him out now. 

It's like choosing between two very bad things.

8 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

I want him out now.  He’s as bad as McKinnon but no worse.

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I want him out now.  He’s as bad as McKinnon but no worse.

I can’t help but think that if we got Fyvie Fraser and Fraser Scott back, Csaba could turn things around.;)

12 hours ago, MacArab said:

I can’t help but think that if we got Fyvie Fraser and Fraser Scott back, Csaba could turn things around.;)

Every manager has to cope with injuries, sometimes injuries to key players.

We have gone from playing really well before Fraser and Fyvie’s injuries to absolute horseshit.

Plus his Christmas signings were awful.

All these fixture pile ups could play into our hands.

Especially if Morton v Livi is called off too.

Not playing a Falkirk team in decent form or United away when we aren't in top form isn't a bad thing imo. Even if most of us were getting pumped up for the game on Friday. We have the points on the board, if this game is played in April it might not mean as much.

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Every manager has to cope with injuries, sometimes injuries to key players.

We have went from playing really well before Fraser and Fyvie’s injuries to absolute horseshit.

Plus his Christmas signings were awful.

Don't disagree with a word of that GD.

Archived