Laszlo's Lackies v Ross's Raiders

I hope there will be strong action from the governing bodies. It's simply not acceptable for clubs to negate a large portion of their season just because they feel like it. I think a 10 point deduction, forfeiture of their outstanding fixtures and a fine should show those who wish to flaunt the rules that there can be no hiding place from footballing justice.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DXBBud said:

The way it's going United will be playing 3 games a week until they go into administration the end of the season

We're planning on fulfilling our fixtures after the transfer window reopens so we can get some actual footballers in

56 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I just hope Friday's gate receipts weren't, erm, 'financially significant'.

Probably not this week since one of their Directors just sold himself their training ground, so they've had an unexpected windfall of a few hundred quid. Shows the faith their own Directors have in the club if he didn't put the cash in as a short-term loan or some more shares.

Any coincidence that this happened at the end of the month ??????

They'll be raking down the back of the sofa for loose change shortly ...

8 minutes ago, boomboomyards said:

United will be playing league games when other Scottish teams will be playing euro qualifiers.

We'll get those games called off too when Stewart Murdoch and Billy King get called up by Scotland. 

Archived