Judging People

Hammer Jag

12 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

A lot of driving sins I'm capable of forgiving, but I instantly judge anyone cutting corners badly when turning as being utterly unfit to drive. The amount of times I've been approaching the give way road markings turning right and had to slam on the brakes because some cuntbag (usually in an old Corsa, Fiesta or Clio) has sped round while making a turn and cut into the give way markings on my side of the road is staggering.

To illustrate: (red pen is me, happily keeping to the right without going onto the wrong side of the road; blue pen is said fuckface happily ending up on the wrong side of the fucking road by rushing their turn)

blob.png.188ce1c8a1d77e99af412e66a6a5cc61.png

Pedestrians crossing the road that are so distracted by their mobile phone they forget to, er, make sure they aren't running the risk of getting crushed by a car are too stupid to live.

I'm a Learner driver but the amount of stupid things I see supposed qualified drivers doing is staggering. Last week I was out for a lesson and someone who had been driving the other way decided to park on my side of the road right next to a parked vehicle parked on the other side (so they were now blocking the road) when there was ample space on the other side of the road for them to park.

I did slow down and wait on approach because at first I thought they must be coming down past the parked cars because the stupid woman was sitting in the car, but no she was actually parked and blocking the street. My instructor was fuming. :lol:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume anyone supporting the Scottish rugby team and using that fucking #asone is either a braying unionist yahoo or some wine o clock drinks with girlies arseholes.

I say this as an out and proud rugby fan but the women especially make rugby at murrayfield unbearable now.

8 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Having read through the scummy behaviour thread,  I noticed one poster saying that anytime he saw someone drinking Buckfast he dismissed them as a scumbag.

What makes you pass judgement on a person? I think we’re all guilty of it at some point.

Anytime I see someone wearing ‘Help For Heroes’ merchandise I immediately think ‘Thick, right-wing, Rangers-supporting bigot’.

Let’s hear your examples. It can be judgements based on people’s behaviour, appearances, habits, interests etc.

Help for Heroes as a charity just creeps me out a bit. It’s like seeing friends sharing Britain First posts on Facebook. I get the same vibe.

The fact that charities are needed for the armed forces speaks volumes for the way the UK is governed. 

In the same vein, people who positively glorify poppies on Facebook. It’s just cloying and no right.

tattoos on neck and hands are now fairly common, where as twenty years ago only unemployable criminals went there.

Broken Britain.

I love judging my fellow man. And woman.

Smokers. If I see someone lighting up i pretty much assume they are low-IQ arseholes who reek of the horrible and often combined smell of smoke and coffee.
This. Specially post smoking ban and with the price of fags these days. People go to great expense and inconvenience to maintain an utterly filthy and destructive (to themselves) habit. It makes you wonder about their judgement

I find it hard to have an unbiased view about religious people.  I’m sure many of them are nice, kind, warm, decent folk but I can’t understand why they can buy into the whole bullshit of religion.

As an aside I gave a Big Issue seller a tenner yesterday and waved off the change.  He responded “god bless you”; I was really conflicted.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Smokers. If I see someone lighting up i pretty much assume they are low-IQ arseholes who reek of the horrible and often combined smell of smoke and coffee and shite.

Anyone who pays not far off £10 for 20 paper cylinders that make you stink and destroy your health and give you no benefit whatsoever deserves what they get IMO.

The majority of them say things like "oh, I need to stop smoking" but they never do. With all the smoking cessation products available these days it could be argued that it has never been easier to stop smoking.

I'm in a bit of a strange place with smoking; I went off the cigarettes aroundabout February 2016 from being 20 a day at that point and stayed off them for about 18 months without so much as a puff - then went on a holiday to Poland with a couple of friends in August 2017,  one of whom smokes and e-cig but the other smokes regular cigs and I started again while over there, aiming for it to only be a thing while I was abroad. Of course, when I came back I started back smoking semi-regularly right through to January of this year.

Happy to say I've managed to stay off them again since the 9th of January but it's crazy how easy it is to slip back into it even after going off them for what on paper should be a long enough time that it means you're off them for good. Just takes one moment of weakness or an opportunity to justify it ("Ach well, one while I'm steaming won't hurt" "They're dirt cheap over here and I'm on holiday, might as well get a packet to help me relax") and you're fucked.

I've no holidays booked but if I go one I'm going to make a very conscious effort not to smoke at all while abroad. It's not worth it.

edit: blog post aside - I don't really judge smokers for doing it seen as I was daft enough to get hooked at 16, first on the fly after school and then at pubs/clubs when I was older and then near enough every day when I was earning my own wages. Fully get why so many people hate it though, especially given just about every family will have someone whose life ended prematurely due to smoking related illness.

2 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Anyone over the age of 10 who wears their baseball cap backwards is a twat

I wouldn't be so generous as to exclude those under 10 - that's just a twat in waiting. A baseball cap is they way it is for a reason, you wouldn't wear your trousers back to front so why any other article of clothing? Come to think of it, why does anyone in this country wear a baseball cap anyway? Jail is too good for such people, I'd have sniper towers in all major towns and cities where a trained sniper could take then out.

Down here in the south east of England, pinky rings seem to be the thing. London is absolutely rife with those gold crest-stamped howlers. Mainly worn by well-heeled white people. Weird that eh.
I see them and automatically judge them as being someone totally vacuous trying to get across they're of a certain stock/background expecting it to open doors for them.
Yet I used to live with a guy who wore one passed down from his old man and is one of the nicest guys I'd ever met.

49 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Anyone who pays not far off £10 for 20 paper cylinders that make you stink and destroy your health and give you no benefit whatsoever deserves what they get IMO.

The majority of them say things like "oh, I need to stop smoking" but they never do. With all the smoking cessation products available these days it could be argued that it has never been easier to stop smoking.

"i only smoke when i drink", these types really wind me up

42 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Names of children tattoo.

Over-sized caps.

The overly opinionated.

Adults wearing a replica football strip in any scenario.

Anyone who puts a banner around their facebook profile picture.

Any behaviour I deem as attention seeking.

i bought a boca juniors top for going to play 5s and i'm not going to lie , i was absolutely buzzing when i got it

14 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:
i bought a boca juniors top for going to play 5s and i'm not going to lie , i was absolutely buzzing when i got it

As long as you appreciate that you're leaving yourself open to judgement from small minded arseholes like myself.

Archived