Judging People

Hammer Jag

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Am I being whooshed here? Of course I’ve fucking tried.

:lol:

Not exactly a 'whoosh' but if you're going to get a bit sanctimonious about it and thrown in a Jay-C for good measure then I'm not going to be too serious either. 

People who are "members" of these groups who entrap paedophiles.

While I understand the things they claim to be doing I can't help but feel they are all a bunch of dimwitted morons who are probably nonces themselves .

Their videos are cringey as f**k and the way they think they are all fucking Batman makes me wish the nonce challenged them all to a square go.

9 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

People who are "members" of these groups who entrap paedophiles.

While I understand the things they claim to be doing I can't help but feel they are all a bunch of dimwitted morons who are probably nonces themselves .

Their videos are cringey as f**k and the way they think they are all fucking Batman makes me wish the nonce challenged them all to a square go.

It’s not entrapment but I can’t help but feel the legal case would be a whole lot stronger  if done by the polis. The last thing anyone wants is weaker sentences for paedos because the polis are pissed off that these groups are doing the ground work rather than them. 

You’d have to be a proper beast to fall for it though. 

Was it the Polis that did all the work just for our glorious now PM to "lose" all the files When we were looking at High ranking nonces?

If I was cynical I'd suggest that was how she made the top job but I'm better than that.

Seems at least these crazy mobs armed with a Smartphone can at least get the job done.

Not got a problem with any religious faith unless they try to ram it down your throat. The Orange Order and Jehovah's Witnesses are the worst for this. The Salvation Army are capable of getting on my tits but at least help out those in need...

Girls that have their eyebrows penciled in. Especially when they're huge and look utterly ridiculous. Brain dead moron comes to mind instantly.

I'm a horrible, horrible c**t and a quick survey of those around me on the train brings me to judge mainly into three categories
1 wid. Open possibility to being a c**t
2 c**t
3 idiot. Also a c**t.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

People that turn their nose up at those who enjoy avocados for breakfast.

You probably get more fat in an avocado than a battered square sausage roll with brown sauce.

4 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

You're convincing nobody with that argument.

Sorry, how about this?

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

You probably get more fat in an avocado than a battered lorne sausage in a roll with brown sauce.

Archived