Arbroath vs Ayr United

6 hours ago, Hursty said:

Hadn't even considered this one, but after todays performance I don't want to miss out. Driving up after work. First sober away game in about a decade.

Drink and drive don't be a shitebag  

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same team for this one that beat Raith. If Kerr and Boyle are still injured then;

Ruddy

Geggan
Bell
Rose
Ferguson

McDaid
Docherty
Adams
Crawford

Shankland
Moffat

3-0 with Shankland, McDaid and Crawford scoring.

Pitch is going to be fucked I think. Maybe be a leveller for both teams.

Think there’ll be goals, no Davie Hutton for the Ayr fans to have a go at either.

I have a feeling we will win this. Titles been full of twists and turns and after Ayr Raith on Saturday think this will be another one.

3-2 Arbroath.

Think there’ll be goals, no Davie Hutton for the Ayr fans to have a go at either.

I have a feeling we will win this. Titles been full of twists and turns and after Ayr Raith on Saturday think this will be another one.

3-2 Arbroath.

What’s up with Hutton ?

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

3-2 Arbroath.

Think the pitch will have recovered by Wednesday no rain forecast so will have dried out a good bit, not wanting the  pitch to be a leveller maybe give Ayr a chance then:)

I'll genuinely miss Davie Hutton at Somerset next season if we go up, it means we won't be lucky enough to be regaled with any more tales of the power wash industry, and the banter between him and the fans which in no way whatsoever does he take badly.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

3-2 Arbroath.

Will make this one, I too have a feeling that we might sneak this one

Archived