• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
rb123!

Arbroath vs Ayr United

Huge game which could go a long way to defining our season.

However forecast for Abroath this week is woeful with freezing temperatures and snow most days.

My prediction is Arbroath P - P Ayr United.

9 hours ago, rb123! said:

However forecast for Abroath this week is woeful with freezing temperatures and snow most days.

Agree with the above , weather forecast very poor , on the positive side will make us fresher for the Raith game and give Doc and Crawford more time to be 100% fit 

Edited by Robbo63
A

Given Arbroath are playing midweek it’s a pretty good time to play them, although they seem to be on a very good run.

Our covers are going on today and they are heavy duty so good chance we will be playing on Saturday I would say.

Imagine it’ll go ahead. Weathers fine today and covers will be down in good time.

Think it’s great we’ve got them and I think it should be a requirement for league clubs. Albion Rovers haven’t got any after having quite a lot of favourable cup draws over the last few years, draws they’ve managed to move to bigger grounds too.

Is Ryan Wallace suspended for the Smokies?

Think so. Imagine it’ll just be a straight swap with Leighton McIntosh.

Hope this goes ahead. Would preferably like to be going into the title run in with no more than one game a week so best to get this out the way off the back of two good results.

Wonder if Docherty and Crawford will start this but both will definitely be the squad.

I’d go

Ruddy

Geggan
Bell
Rose
Boyle

McDaid
Docherty
Adams
Forrest

Moffat
Shankland

Subs
Hart, Ferguson, Reid, Kerr, Crawford, McGuffie, Moore.

Would love another clean sheet but Arbroath have good players going forward so I think we’ll concede.

3-1 with Shankland finally getting a hattrick.

Wallace will be a loss but we have a decent replacement in McIntosh. Ayr’s keepers look shite so just hit the target early.

The covers did indeed go down today and my Mrs helped out.

Ayr’s keepers look shite so just hit the target early.

I’m sure McCall will be telling our players similar regarding David Hutton.

Really hope this goes ahead on Saturday as Arbroath is by far the best away day in the league and trying to get a couple of hours off work midweeek would just be a hassle.

Ended up in a cracking pub last time around, the name totally escapes me but it was in the town. 

Really hope this goes ahead on Saturday as Arbroath is by far the best away day in the league and trying to get a couple of hours off work midweeek would just be a hassle.
Ended up in a cracking pub last time around, the name totally escapes me but it was in the town. 

Only ever been once - was a 3-0 win early in the season a few years ago, Moff 2 and a very young Forrest got the goals. Was one of my favourite ever places for an away trip - doable by train, then a couple of pubs on the walk from the station to Tutties which is of course about 30 seconds from the ground. Sadly couldnt make either trip this season, so ideally we win the league then Arbroath come up in the playoffs. That would do nicely

30 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Only ever been once - was a 3-0 win early in the season a few years ago, Moff 2 and a very young Forrest got the goals. Was one of my favourite ever places for an away trip - doable by train, then a couple of pubs on the walk from the station to Tutties which is of course about 30 seconds from the ground. Sadly couldnt make either trip this season, so ideally we win the league then Arbroath come up in the playoffs. That would do nicely emoji23.png

Need to get that Bellrock on tae 

The Lochlands Bar is a cracking wee place with Arbroath FC memorabilia which we visited for the first time in November, although it is the other side of the station. Will be paying a visit again on Saturday.

Hope this goes ahead. Would preferably like to be going into the title run in with no more than one game a week so best to get this out the way off the back of two good results.

Wonder if Docherty and Crawford will start this but both will definitely be the squad.

I’d go

Ruddy

Geggan
Bell
Rose
Boyle

McDaid
Docherty
Adams
Forrest

Moffat
Shankland

Subs
Hart, Ferguson, Reid, Kerr, Crawford, McGuffie, Moore.

Would love another clean sheet but Arbroath have good players going forward so I think we’ll concede.

3-1 with Shankland finally getting a hattrick.

Ayr fans seem to say they’ll win 3-1 every single game

35 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Ayr fans seem to say they’ll win 3-1 every single game

Average of just under 2.7 goals a game scored and 1.2 goals conceded a game will suggest it’s a pretty accurate scoreline to predict. Take them for the rest of the season.

Average of just under 2.7 goals a game scored and 1.2 goals conceded a game will suggest it’s a pretty accurate scoreline to predict. Take them for the rest of the season.

Every match thread I read seems to be the same, it’ll happen on Saturday now..