Hearts v Killie

We’ve been hearing this for weeks. Oh I can’t wait for our central midfielder put Mulumbu in his place.

It’s not going to happen the mans a class above everybody in the league. Once he’s tossed the three Hibee superstars out his back pocket he’ll have room for Adao and the rest.

(and steps away)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Duffy_ said:

We don't lose at home, but we're also not very good. 

I'll go for an optimistic 0-0 prediction. 

The snow will be the likely winner I'm afraid.

35 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

We’ve been hearing this for weeks. Oh I can’t wait for our central midfielder put Mulumbu in his place.

It’s not going to happen the mans a class above everybody in the league. Once he’s tossed the three Hibee superstars out his back pocket he’ll have room for Adao and the rest.

(and steps away)

Well that's lovely, but literally no one on this thread has said anything about putting Mulumbu in his place m8.

(and steps away)

This

2 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Poor killie, they've not been right since JJ joined them & left, they also hated us saying enough is enough & removing the cup from their undeserving tinpot hands in 98

Mentally scarred seething messes who think they're billy big baws the last few weeks :lol:

Aye ok then champ.

Also, for the second time in a week:

Poor killie, they've not been right since JJ joined them & left, they also hated us saying enough is enough & removing the cup from their undeserving tinpot hands in 98

Mentally scarred seething messes who think they're billy big baws the last few weeks [emoji38]
Fair enough on the JJ thing but the choice in 98 was you or Rangers so you had our complete support that day.

5 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Mentally scarred seething messes who think they're billy big baws the last few weeks :lol:

Still won the league in your own backyard. 

Steve Clarke says Killie head to Tynecastle full of belief as we prepare to face a Hearts side who seem a different proposition back at home.

A late Adam Frizzell strike ensured Killie emerged from Murrayfield as 2-1 winners back in November with Craig Levein's men returning back to Gorgie after renovation work on their new Main Stand.

Results have picked up for the Jam Tarts but Killie have also been in fantastic form with only Aberdeen able to get the better of the Rugby Park men since then.

Asked whether Hearts are a different animal at Tynecastle, Clarke said: "Results would suggest that.

"They are very strong team, who don’t give much away. 

"They’ve had a good home record since going back to Tynecastle and it will be a tough game. They are a physical team with a sprinkling of good players and they’ll cause us problems but hopefully we have players who’ll cause them problems as well.

"We go there with no fear, we go there with confidence and we’ll work hard to get another three points on the board."

The Killie boss also brushed off complaints from Hibs counterpart Neil Lennon over Rugby Park's artificial surface, which Lennon called "dangerous" and "abysmal".

Clarke added: "That’s good when the opposition come and complain about your pitch because it means you’ve had a good result against them.

"It means that they are not happy to come here. I can handle that."

Gordon Greer has returned to training but is unlikely to feature on Tuesday while top scorer Kris Boyd is a doubt with a minor muscle injury. 

8 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Steve Clarke says Killie head to Tynecastle full of belief as we prepare to face a Hearts side who seem a different proposition back at home.

A late Adam Frizzell strike ensured Killie emerged from Murrayfield as 2-1 winners back in November with Craig Levein's men returning back to Gorgie after renovation work on their new Main Stand.

Results have picked up for the Jam Tarts but Killie have also been in fantastic form with only Aberdeen able to get the better of the Rugby Park men since then.

Asked whether Hearts are a different animal at Tynecastle, Clarke said: "Results would suggest that.

"They are very strong team, who don’t give much away. 

"They’ve had a good home record since going back to Tynecastle and it will be a tough game. They are a physical team with a sprinkling of good players and they’ll cause us problems but hopefully we have players who’ll cause them problems as well.

"We go there with no fear, we go there with confidence and we’ll work hard to get another three points on the board."

The Killie boss also brushed off complaints from Hibs counterpart Neil Lennon over Rugby Park's artificial surface, which Lennon called "dangerous" and "abysmal".

Clarke added: "That’s good when the opposition come and complain about your pitch because it means you’ve had a good result against them.

"It means that they are not happy to come here. I can handle that."

Gordon Greer has returned to training but is unlikely to feature on Tuesday while top scorer Kris Boyd is a doubt with a minor muscle injury. 

SC is right. Hearts have "a sprinkling" of good players and that's about it.

Mentally scarred seething messes who think they're billy big baws the last few weeks [emoji38]
^^^Attempting the same patter as the bigger club from Leith & failing miserably^^^

Can't really be bothered with this game.

Hearts performance on Saturday was insipid and they really don't deserve my support after that pish.

No doubt I'll be there freezing my balls off and watching the team lose their unbeaten Tynecastle Park home record, cant wait.:(

5 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Can't really be bothered with this game.

Hearts performance on Saturday was insipid and they really don't deserve my support after that pish.

No doubt I'll be there freezing my balls off and watching the team lose their unbeaten Tynecastle Park home record, cant wait.:(

Yer actual Kilmarnock there, instilling the fear in other team's supporters.

Image result for juggernaut

Archived