Who do you dislike the most and why?

Which club do you dislike the most and why?  

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate Celtic marginally more than the other cheek these days but it's a close call, think it's because the other mob have been put in their place a bit whereas ra Shellik's sense of entitlement has just grown 

5 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Sevco. The zombies are rising from the dead again in Larkhall now the tribute act have finally put together a good run of results. I heard one sing the sash the other night on my street. Warbling fat mess that he was.

Larkhall? Only one singing The Sash? 

Ten years ago this would’ve been a near impossible question to answer, to split the Old Firm would’ve been unthinkable. 

Now that Rangers have taken the worst traits from Celtic as well as retaining their own its piss easy to answer. 

Aberdeen because they are the team to have caused me most heartache over the years.

And I agree that the supporters are all c***s. Especially me.

Edit: Obviously I voted Celtic. It used to be a close run thing with Rangers until they died. I'm not looking forward to todays 90 minute IRAoke.

Archived