Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Maybe if the c**t spoke up a bit it wouldn't be a problem.

True. I already had the c**t up at 17 on the volume, very close to my record volume of 19.

Doesnt detract from the utter scum bag phone behaviour though.

37 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

On the subject of phones, c***s in meetings who are constantly on their phones answering emails and such.  If you aren't arsed about the meeting don't fucking go!   I find it really rude

I also hate people, and have done since school, who sit doing a bit of idle chatting waiting for a meeting to start but then once it starts and/or the manager looks to start it they just carry on talking for another 30 secs or so.  Zero awareness or maximum awareness/zero givingafuckness

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Even worse are the ones who pick it up but hang the bags on trees or bushes.

Folk that  let their dugs shite on football pitches. 

They deserve to have two teams of amateur footballers enter their houses and shite everywhere. 

Edited by tamthebam
Edited for spelling. Sticky keyboard. Not sticky for that reason.

People who queue for a plane an hour before the boarding starts, blocking all the lanes for people with wheelchairs or people who’ve paid to get on early just because senga has decided shes at the front of the queue despite actually sitting in the last section to get on. Arsehole behaviour of the highest order most commonly observed on flights to/from Glasgow.

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

People who queue for a plane an hour before the boarding starts, blocking all the lanes for people with wheelchairs or people who’ve paid to get on early just because senga has decided shes at the front of the queue despite actually sitting in the last section to get on. Arsehole behaviour of the highest order most commonly observed on flights to/from Glasgow.

Let's not forget they've booked a seat. An actual seat. With a number. All the being in first in the world  isn't going to change that. 

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This is doing my head in. Was it a general complaint or about a specific post?

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I can’t here Bob Harris over the noise of your fucking incessant typing responses to Facebook messenger”

ETA: It was a general complaint.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

2 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

On the subject of phones, c***s in meetings who are constantly on their phones answering emails and such.  If you aren't arsed about the meeting don't fucking go!   I find it really rude

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Last night, sitting watching some of the Old Grey Whistle Test on BBC4. Missus sitting reading her kindle.  

PCHING.

PCHING.

Click click click click click click click click click.

”can you please put your phone on silent sweetheart, I can’t here Bob Harris over the noise of your fucking incessant typing responses to Facebook messenger”

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Getting homonyms wrong on the internet. Scum behaviour.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I also hate people, and have done since school, who sit doing a bit of idle chatting waiting for a meeting to start but then once it starts and/or the manager looks to start it they just carry on talking for another 30 secs or so.  Zero awareness or maximum awareness/zero givingafuckness

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Watching Rugby 

All just basic PTTGOYN and so shouldn't be in this thread

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

All just basic PTTGOYN and so shouldn't be in this thread

Pointing out things that shouldn't be on this thread is a bit scummy IMO.

ETA: That and spitting.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo