Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

c***s who regularly relieve themselves of wind when sitting in an office with absolutely no attempt to hold it in. Sometimes even going to the lengths of raising one cheek.

c***s who trim their nails with scissors when sitting in the office.

c***s at football games who call for players to be hooked within the first 5 minutes.

45 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Other drivers failing to give you a wave of acknowledgement for letting them through. Women are by a fucking mile the worst offenders for it.

c***s.

You can have a whole thread just for scummy driving behaviour (actually I think we had one at some point).  One is drivers who are turning at an intersection and go right up to the crosswalk to try to intimidate the pedestrians to walk faster, in Canada it's usually airheads in big pickup trucks who are over compensating for something

15 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Fat Sun-reading workmen who have overly loud conversations.

Fucking scummy jakie p***ks. Usually OF fans.

Workmen who catcall women are the worst. Right, like that 20 year old blonde is really going to want to sleep with a fat middle aged guy covered in dirt

Edited by senorsoupe

5 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Spitting, the calling card of a scumbag.

Must try and dig out some East London Advertisers for you. The letters page was full of “I saw someone spitting on the street the other day. In the Krays’ day they’d have pulled him up and given him a good slap. Send ‘em home.”.

Hitting children.

Pontificating about how today's social problems are a result of kids not being hit enough.

This second point came to mind because I've been seeing so many right-wingers espousing that bollocks over the last few days. Mostly people who would shit themselves if there was any danger of someone hitting them.

Edited by Shotgun

Have to admit I regularly commit most of the offences on here. Try to be discrete though, like spitting in a roadside drain when I think nobody can see. Bit nervous about going to Japan in October where apparently blowing your nose in public is on par with masturbating in front of children.

Went to supplier meeting last week, the contact had a small ‘meeting area’ in her office where she was already settled upon my arrival, slurping a lemsip her papers surrounded by snot filled tissues on the table. She then offers to shake my hand. Fuckin boggin! If your so full of phlegm, bouts of coughing and sneezing, just stay at home!!

People who have no concept of what a queue is.

c***s who have a bonfire or a bbq next door when you've got washing out.

People who leave their bins out in the street for days despite walking past them a dozen times a day.

Having a dog and never taking it for a walk.

Waited 20 minutes for a bus in Malaga this afternoon.  Was first to arrive but fair play these fuckers don't queue so, whilst irritating, was able to cope. But the crowning turd in the shite pipe was the first cow to get on the bus hadn't the faintest idea how much her fare was, hadn't checked her purse and didn't have enough money. She was clearly a local so I reckon she was trying it on. Anyway, 5 minutes this went on - and in bus queue terms that's a long time - before the driver had to relent. Anyway, c***s that never - never ever - think about an upcoming transaction before they get asked for the money should be flung in the sea. c***s that subsequently try to get out of paying at all are scum who boil everyone's piss.  My "in the name of f**k" at a volume that embarrased my wife was instantly understood by my Spanish queuing compadres. 

Two more things that smokers do:

Take a last drag of their cigarette before entering a building / vehicle or something like that, then exhale the smoke in the inside of the building.

Light up their cigarette before they're out of a building.

10 minutes ago, HTG said:

Waited 20 minutes for a bus in Malaga this afternoon.  Was first to arrive but fair play these fuckers don't queue so, whilst irritating, was able to cope. But the crowning turd in the shite pipe was the first cow to get on the bus hadn't the faintest idea how much her fare was, hadn't checked her purse and didn't have enough money. She was clearly a local so I reckon she was trying it on. Anyway, 5 minutes this went on - and in bus queue terms that's a long time - before the driver had to relent. Anyway, c***s that never - never ever - think about an upcoming transaction before they get asked for the money should be flung in the sea. c***s that subsequently try to get out of paying at all are scum who boil everyone's piss.  My "in the name of f**k" at a volume that embarrased my wife was instantly understood by my Spanish queuing compadres. 

Maybe she had to be somewhere but didn't have enough money. You fascist! Your Spanish compadres were probably Francoists.

Edited by welshbairn

Last night, sitting watching some of the Old Grey Whistle Test on BBC4. Missus sitting reading her kindle.  

PCHING.

PCHING.

Click click click click click click click click click.

”can you please put your phone on silent sweetheart, I can’t here Bob Harris over the noise of your fucking incessant typing responses to Facebook messenger”