Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

When you have right of way but let a car through and they blank you 

c***s with trolleys holding conversations in supermarket aisles 

c***s who can’t park within the lines 

supermarket/shop cashiers who comment on what you’ve bought 

c***s who overtake you then sit in front of you

Folk who somehow think its beneath them to make a cup of tea for others. Have worked with a few of these, guys who are otherwise brand new but for some reason, point blank refuse as if they are too good for that.

Nah f**k that, tea rounds are for arseholes. This is the sort of chat that leads to middle aged complacency.

I drink black coffee with no sugar so the prospect of going to all this extra effort for people I don't even like is a sickener. Make your own tea.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

This happened everywhere, I am not based at but often have meeting at the Queen Elizabeth. Tried the wardens but smokers seem to take great exception to being told not to smoke where sick people are and it was binned after several threats of death, GBH and general other forms of violence.

You can often see manky smokers in hospital gowns right outside the front entrance.

It's the same at every hospital. My gran was in ARI (Aberdeen) quite a few times for heart issues (which eventually killed her). She had type 1 diabetes and smoked a lot. She had been told to stop smoking many times before by doctors, but refused to do so, even when she lost her leg (she basically smoked it off). When she was at ARI (numerous heart attacks) she was often out the front, in her wheelchair, smoking. Fucking idiot.

I work at Ninewells and there is a 'fresh air' garden out the front. Despite numerous signs and tannoy announcements that play all the time, you still folk shambling outside, dragging their drips or ECG machines, to smoke. It's often the most ill looking folk who do it. They've now actually put up a fence to stop folk using it to smoke, and will have it in place for a few weeks to try and get the message across. Of course it won't work as the stupid selfish fucks will still do it.

And whilst I'm talking about smoking, smokers who chuck their fag ends away and seem to think that this is acceptable. Almost certainly there was folk on here who do it but won't admit to it. It's just jakey, selfish littering. Have a word you p***k.

Ned parenting.

Buying a house so our current landlords are obviously doing viewings for new tenants. A ned brought her 2 year old with her and let her run about the place uncontrolled, opening our drawers, raking in cupboards and scaring the shite out of our cats, including swinging a kick at one of them.

Not a word was said by said ned parent beyond “Aw Shantelle, whit ye goat there” when she pulled things out of the spice rack, and instead my Mrs had to usher her away from the mayhem she was trying to cause. I was at work at the time but I’m still fucking livid just thinking about it.

See similar examples of ned parenting in Asda and similar places all the time. Zero shame or self awareness.

2 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

People who queue about a ballhair away from you in shops etc. So you can smell the manky b*****ds. 

It’s usually jakies or coffin dodgers. 

Same with folk that stand right up at your door after knocking/ringing the bell. Take a step back FFS.

Mostly covered but

Feet up on public transport, sometimes combined with playing your shit music or your phone without earphones.

Get earphones and turn it to a volume only you can hear. I was once on a train and had to take my earphones off to speak to the oxygen thief opposite to explain that the music on his headphones was so loud I could hear it over what I was listening to on my earphones.