Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

8 minutes ago, virginton said:

Only in Scotland btw does every weekend of decent weather lead to the police chasing people up and down the country to stop them from breaking tragic, Presbyterian by-laws or to tell them to go elsewhere within a free country - with a significant section of the population braying for more where that came from. It's a truly pathetic mindset when compared to the rest of Europe.

Shite

https://www.brusselstimes.com/all-news/belgium-all-news/125900/belgian-police-will-refuse-access-to-beach-to-people-of-certain-profile/

Only in Scotland btw does every weekend of decent weather lead to the police chasing people up and down the country to stop them from breaking tragic, Presbyterian by-laws or to tell them to go elsewhere within a free country - with a significant section of the population braying for more where that came from. It's a truly pathetic mindset when compared to the rest of Europe.

Ive been one of those drunken arseholes in the park on a sunny day when i was younger, we had a great time but in hindsight we were complete p***ks Seeing families enjoying a picnic or walk pack up and leave after the baw ends up cowping their bbq over and then going over like Sorry mate Sorry SORRY MAN here huv a can mate naw seriously just take it mate . Here take it . Are we sound mate? You get the picture?

We felt like we had as much right as them to be there. We could do it in mainland Europe so why not here?

Only one group was affecting other people with their behaviour and it wasn’t the picnickers. Free for alla just don’t work we are a nation of arseholes

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

I've long been of the opinion that should be entitled to cave someones skull in, if you catch them littering.

While I tend to agree wouldn't leaving corpses everywhere add to the littering problem? 

Unless you feel seagulls could dispose of the problem quickly.

We're making this more complicated than we need to.

1. Celtic Fans
2. Sevco Fans
3. Hearts Fans
4. Daily Mail readers
5. Brexit voters
6. No voters
7. UKIP voters

Shouldn't be allowed to leave their homes. Ever. Thence, normal people will be able to enjoy all the delights Scotland has to offer, without significant detrimental impact. 

Given that there is a certain overlap between those 7 groups, it shouldn't be too hard to enforce. Just looking for Union / Irish flags or other bunting on display should make things even easier.

9 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It's their intent to get pished that's easily identified. The littering comes as a result of said pishedness. Stopping cars full of people with crates of beer in the boot heading up there should be fairly straightforward. In fact, the police had folk at Balloch train station and were turning folk away who stepped off the train with carry outs. 

I've not been to Balloch for over 30 years but now you've warned me I might rock up dressed like Tom Weir looking like I'm walking the West Highland Way and sneak past the cops but my rucksack will be full of Vitamin T... :cheers

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

1. Celtic Fans
2. Sevco Fans
3. Hearts Fans
4. Daily Mail readers
5. Brexit voters
6. No voters
7. UKIP voters

Shouldn't be allowed to leave their homes. Ever. Thence, normal people will be able to enjoy all the delights Scotland has to offer, without significant detrimental impact. 

Given that there is a certain overlap between those 7 groups, it shouldn't be too hard to enforce. Just looking for Union / Irish flags or other bunting on display should make things even easier.

You forgot Clyde fans.... 

7 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I see that some tourists apparently set up camp next to the Inverness War Memorial the other day.

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/anger-as-campers-pitch-tents-at-inverness-war-memorial-208618/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

There's a huge issue in the Highlands at the minute with "wild campers" from the Central Belt coming up and treating the place like a toilet.

9 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

1. Celtic Fans
2. Sevco Fans
3. Hearts Fans
4. Daily Mail readers
5. Brexit voters
6. No voters
7. UKIP voters

2-7 are effectively the same thing.

11 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

You forgot Clyde fans.... 

There's only a few of them. Didn't think they were worth acknowledging.

3 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

2-7 are effectively the same thing.

14 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Given that there is a certain overlap between those 7 groups, it shouldn't be too hard to enforce. 

I just didn't want to leave out the Celtic fans.

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I've long been of the opinion that should be entitled to cave someones skull in, if you catch them littering.

I'd really enjoy working with you on the list of offences punishable by giant rock and brute force.

5 hours ago, Empty It said:

Can we add people that park their trolley beside their pals for a chat taking up the whole aisle all whilst their combined 14 brats run about mental.

Two people with trolleys spread across the whole of the available space on the shop floor with their masks covering their chins.

A daily occurrence on my trips to Asda when I’m at work.

Just now, gav-ffc said:

Two people with trolleys spread across the whole of the available space on the shop floor with their masks covering their chins.

A daily occurrence on my trips to Asda when I’m at work.

Asda is a terrible supermarket for absolute scumbags and I shop there for some unknown reason.

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

Asda is a terrible supermarket for absolute scumbags and I shop there for some unknown reason.

Asda in Stenny is even worse as it’s more compact. Would go elsewhere but it’s a 5 minute round trip on foot.

On 24/02/2018 at 13:28, throbber said:

Not indicating, particularly at roundabouts, should be 6 points and a £100 fine.

c***s who are going straight ahead at a roundabout but indicate right then a quick left before taking the turn should be decapitated with a butter knife.

c***s who are going straight ahead at a roundabout but indicate right then a quick left before taking the turn should be decapitated with a butter knife.
Surely no one indicates right when going straight on? A flick of the left when you're coming off is fine - but the right indicator is mentalist behaviour.

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
22 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Surely no one indicates right when going straight on? A flick of the left when you're coming off is fine - but the right indicator is mentalist behaviour.

Must happen to me at least once a week when i am genuinely turning right on my way off the bypass at my bit.

Also the amount of people who are going straight on that drift into my lane when doing so is a weekly occurrence.

Idiots on the road thread for this pish imo

Must happen to me at least once a week when i am genuinely turning right on my way off the bypass at my bit.
Also the amount of people who are going straight on that drift into my lane when doing so is a weekly occurrence.
Idiots on the road thread for this pish imo
Aye that's fucking annoying. It's like they don't even realise that there are two lanes.