Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

2 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Any c**t that sounds my buzzer when they want entry into someone else's property.

Delivery drivers are particularly bad for this.

Worse is when they press several buzzers at the same time so by the time I've got to mine somebody else has already let them in.

2 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Any c**t that sounds my buzzer when they want entry into someone else's property.

Delivery drivers are particularly bad for this.

It's a pain in the arse trying to deliver to flats with a locked front entrance, they should have secure letter boxes at ground level.

8 hours ago, JTS98 said:

Does if you've pished in it.

Putting your cock in a hole with sharp edges is moronic behaviour (or a girl trying to do it would also be moronic) and therefore not for this thread. Chucking your piss filled vessel out your car window is scummy behaviour, why not pull over and pee like most folk would

Just now, welshbairn said:

It's a pain in the arse trying to deliver to flats with a locked front entrance, they should have secure letter boxes at ground level.

It would be a solution, however pressing everyone's buzzer hoping to get entry isn't an ideal solution, particularly when said occupant has been on nightshift.

A radical solution would be for the people who order the shit in the first place have the decency to actually be there when it arrives. 

1 minute ago, I'm Brian said:

It would be a solution, however pressing everyone's buzzer hoping to get entry isn't an ideal solution, particularly when said occupant has been on nightshift.

A radical solution would be for the people who order the shit in the first place have the decency to actually be there when it arrives. 

Or get parcels delivered to their workplace or a friend with house/safe place. It's a fucking pain for the delivery driver too, you don't get paid if you can't deliver so you have to go back the next day and the next before you can say it's undeliverable and you still don't get paid.

The more annoying thing with work toilets isn't the shite splattered on the pan, it's the lazy, nae user, scummy c***s that enter a cubicle for a pish (because they're ashamed of their wee willies), leave the seat down and then proceed to pish all over it before leaving without wiping it up, meaning the next c**t who goes in for shite (me) needs to wipe their pish off the seat before I can release. Scum of the earth IMO.
This happens in my office too. I always wonder if these cretins do this at home too!

Putting your cock in a hole with sharp edges is moronic behaviour (or a girl trying to do it would also be moronic) and therefore not for this thread. Chucking your piss filled vessel out your car window is scummy behaviour, why not pull over and pee like most folk would
.its-the-way-of-the-road.jpg

12 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Folk who chuck old furniture, carpet etc over the back fence instead of taking it to the dump. 

It happens. It happens on the road I live on. 

Confronting and explaining said scummy behaviour  to these people is pointless. They don't really understand. They just see the back fence as a boundary over which they can throw away their shit. 

What can I do?

Seriously, what can I do?

1 hour ago, I'm Brian said:

In many cases that would require people to be psychic or take multiple days off work.

31 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

It happens. It happens on the road I live on. 

Confronting and explaining said scummy behaviour  to these people is pointless. They don't really understand. They just see the back fence as a boundary over which they can throw away their shit. 

What can I do?

Seriously, what can I do?

I had a flatmate at Uni who threw a pan out of the window rather than washing it.

He genuinely could not understand why I was irritated by this behaviour

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Don't you have 1 of those fireman keys?

They sell them on ebay

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

Parking in the parent and child spaces at supermarkets when you don't have kids in the car. All so they have a little tiny bit more room so their pish car doesn't get scratched.

I raise you the pick-up/drop off layby Tesco stores have.

Regularly see a car all locked up in that bay.  

Tesco don't seem to give a f**k and don't want to upset customers so don't really police the use of parking spaces.

A couple of weeks ago I witnessed a large, 3-seat settee being forced out of a 1st floor flat window. The window was a large, 2 panel affair, one side which opened wide enough enabling the furniture to be squeezed through.

It landed vertically on the grass & is still in the same position.

Absolute minks.

Tonight's stormy weather might alter it's position though