Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:
20 hours ago, BigBo10 said:
Was at the pictures this morning with the wee ones. The number of lazy feckers that just up and left leaving wrappers, cups, crisp bags etc. at their arse was astounding. They have to pass at least three bins on the way out. Surely they can take their crap to the bin. Absolute a&@?#ole behaviour.

Was about last off a Ryan Air flight a while back and it was like a bomb had gone off, rubbish and half eaten food everywhere, despite the staff walking up and down with a binbag several times. Lots of families too, imagine teaching your kids that that level of scumminess is OK.

What, travelling by Ryan Air? Couldn't agree more.

People who leave wee bags of dog crap hanging in trees and bushes.
Even if the bags are on the ground. I know it's vile and it should always be picked up. But bagging it and leaving the bag lying is worse than just leaving the shit IMO.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:
On 09/03/2019 at 20:22, BigBo10 said:
Was at the pictures this morning with the wee ones. The number of lazy feckers that just up and left leaving wrappers, cups, crisp bags etc. at their arse was astounding. They have to pass at least three bins on the way out. Surely they can take their crap to the bin. Absolute a&@?#ole behaviour.

Was about last off a Ryan Air flight a while back and it was like a bomb had gone off, rubbish and half eaten food everywhere, despite the staff walking up and down with a binbag several times. Lots of families too, imagine teaching your kids that that level of scumminess is OK.

Was on a Thomas Cook flight to Vegas couple of years back (only telling you that to sound rich) and the young fella next to me constantly ignored the staff collecting rubbish and just threw everything under his seat as though his mammy usually deals with this.

It will be no surprise to anyone he was wearing a Sellick top the fucking tramp

19 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Was on a Thomas Cook flight to Vegas couple of years back (only telling you that to sound rich) .

In that case I’d have dropped the Thomas Cook part

This happens on a frequent basis, some manky b*****d at my work regulary explodes the contents of their bowels all over the pan and they dont bother to clean it up, manky scummy behaviour.
I sometimes wonder how folk manage to get shite on the parts of the pan that they do...That said, dozens and soketimes hundreds of folk are through the traps at my work. Fucked if I would ever touch the toilet brusjes in there

Feet on train or bus seats makes me rage so much. 

Somebody cleaned it, other folk have to sit on it later in the day and at 8.15 in the morning you've got your shoes on it.

You are a c**t

Edited by MEADOWXI

Guest JTS98
22 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Anyone who chucks stuff out their car, bonus moron points for doing it while belting along at 70. It's not like an empty can of coke need to be jettisoned from your vehicle at the earliest opportunity

Does if you've pished in it.

7 hours ago, Killie87 said:

This happens on a frequent basis, some manky b*****d at my work regulary explodes the contents of their bowels all over the pan and they dont bother to clean it up, manky scummy behaviour.

I get that in my work a lot too.  But when you see they guys I work with (all overweight, a couple obese) then you can probably understand why.  Their diets are horrendous, meaning their shites will be like liquid arse magma.

Not a solid jobby between the lot of them.

The more annoying thing with work toilets isn't the shite splattered on the pan, it's the lazy, nae user, scummy c***s that enter a cubicle for a pish (because they're ashamed of their wee willies), leave the seat down and then proceed to pish all over it before leaving without wiping it up, meaning the next c**t who goes in for shite (me) needs to wipe their pish off the seat before I can release. Scum of the earth IMO.

The more annoying thing with work toilets isn't the shite splattered on the pan, it's the lazy, nae user, scummy c***s that enter a cubicle for a pish (because they're ashamed of their wee willies), leave the seat down and then proceed to pish all over it before leaving without wiping it up, meaning the next c**t who goes in for shite (me) needs to wipe their pish off the seat before I can release. Scum of the earth IMO.
Now this we can agree on. Not lifting a seat before pishing is mindblowingly scummy and vile.

Paruresis is a real thing brother! I do agree not lifting the seat is scumbag behaviour though.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
44 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Paruresis is a real thing brother! I do agree not lifting the seat is scumbag behaviour though.

Here you go brother, free on Amazon!

514-NVAyQeL.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shy-Bladder-Cure-Overcome-Paruresis-ebook/dp/B00QU9WGRA