Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

Guest Moomintroll
Im at a gig in the hydro and the person infront is the smelliest fucker ive ever encountered, reeking of pish and stale BO. Who the f**k in a developed country has an excuse to be a stale smelly b*****d?
And, furthermore, can afford a ticket for a gig at the hydro? Can of B.O Spray, £1, that ticket, many multiples thereof. Mink behaviour of the highest order.

Was at the pictures this morning with the wee ones. The number of lazy feckers that just up and left leaving wrappers, cups, crisp bags etc. at their arse was astounding. They have to pass at least three bins on the way out. Surely they can take their crap to the bin. Absolute a&@?#ole behaviour.

6 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Was at the pictures this morning with the wee ones. The number of lazy feckers that just up and left leaving wrappers, cups, crisp bags etc. at their arse was astounding. They have to pass at least three bins on the way out. Surely they can take their crap to the bin. Absolute a&@?#ole behaviour.

It depends. If you've brought your own, wrong, if you've paid £17 for a cup of pick and mix, fair enough.

26 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

The Omni complex in Edinburgh has a notice asking people to leave their rubbish by their seat to make it easier for the cleaners.

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

Guy did that to me outside Waverley Station once - was short of money for his train fare. A week later he came up to me again with the same story - I asked him if he'd been there since last week and he quickly went away. a cup of tea that I gave it to him.

Same here - guy outside Glasgow Central ostensibly trying to get back to East Kilbride and still there a fortnight later when he could have walked it back in two hours.

It does make me feel bad that thanks to them I'm probably walking past some punters in genuine need, but working in the city centre as I do, I've seen enough to convince me that a good proportion of the punters on the beg there are at it.

And, furthermore, can afford a ticket for a gig at the hydro? Can of B.O Spray, £1, that ticket, many multiples thereof. Mink behaviour of the highest order.

I know, utter cretin, smelling like that is a choice. Worse still its a wummin. Id like to move but I dont know what to say to the usher? Given she’s with her partner you’d have thought they’d say ‘erm maybe jump in the shower before we head out mrs’ etc?

Hi candy prices create jobs. Would you prefer all the cash to go straight to the venture capitalists?

Give yourself peace. There’s no excuse for leaving he place a tip because you’re a lazy sod. Cleaners would still be needed to do their job even if everyone put their own litter in the bin. It’s just lazy and frankly disrespectful.

Anyone who chucks stuff out their car, bonus moron points for doing it while belting along at 70. It's not like an empty can of coke need to be jettisoned from your vehicle at the earliest opportunity

Guy did that to me outside Waverley Station once - was short of money for his train fare. A week later he came up to me again with the same story - I asked him if he'd been there since last week and he quickly went away.
Old guy in Gordon Street in Glasgow asked me for a pound for a can of beer. (This was back when that's what it cost.) I was so impressed that he hadn't pretended it was for a cup of tea that I gave it to him.
There's an English guy in Malaga airport who wanders about with his gear in a supermarket trolley. His spiel is that he missed his flight and his mates had all his cards and euros. He's tried this line with me five times in three years. Fair play to him : there have to be easier days jobs!

17 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

Vue actually says leave your litter at your seats. 

Was about last off a Ryan Air flight a while back and it was like a bomb had gone off, rubbish and half eaten food everywhere, despite the staff walking up and down with a binbag several times. Lots of families too, imagine teaching your kids that that level of scumminess is OK.