Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

Each day, my wife gives my 9 year-old son clean pants to put on. She recently found a stash of them under his bed. Turns out he prefers his "soiled" ones.

Scum. Sub-human scum.

2 minutes ago, Duszek said:

Each day, my wife gives my 9 year-old son clean pants to put on. She recently found a stash of them under his bed. Turns out he prefers his "soiled" ones.

Scum. Sub-human scum.

Too much contact with the locals, he's gone native.

I had a McDonalds Drive-Thru the other day and, whilst sitting in the car park having my scran, saw this utter Walrus of a woman wind down her window and throw her used ketchup sachets onto the road when her car was literally next to the bin. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

7 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

I had a McDonalds Drive-Thru the other day and, whilst sitting in the car park having my scran, saw this utter Walrus of a woman wind down her window and throw her used ketchup sachets onto the road when her car was literally next to the bin. Hope the fat cow burst her tyre on the way home. 

Wouldn't be an issue as by your description she has a spare...

44 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

I had a McDonalds Drive-Thru the other day and, whilst sitting in the car park having my scran, saw this utter Walrus of a woman wind down her window and throw her used ketchup sachets onto the road when her car was literally next to the bin. Hope the fat cow burst her tyre on the way home. 

I live less than half a mile from 1 and it seems the young team love to eat their grub a street from me in their Shitty wee hatchback and leave all the rubbish by the kerb.

Used to see the pile of rubbish when I was out walking the dog. Wee clarty c***s the teens in Falkirk. You should see the trail of destruction behind them near schools at lunchtime.

I was busking once years ago and a local jake tried to tap a fag off me. I hadn't been into mccolls yet so had none, but told him to ask next time he passed. Later on as he went by I offered him cigarette. "sawright a fun a dowt" came the reply as he proudly showed off the 2cm of someone else's fag he had picked off the ground and sparked

5 hours ago, stuthejag said:

Folk that eat stuff in supermarket's before they pay for it.

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Folk that don't use apostrophes correctly.

properly smug answer should of* been:

"in the supermarket's what ?"

*leave it !

People who aren't homeless, asking for money.  I remember walking past McDonalds in Inverness a few years back and some neddy guy stood outside said 'Here mate, can I have a pound for a burger?'

No you certainly cannot.

10 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

People who aren't homeless, asking for money.  I remember walking past McDonalds in Inverness a few years back and some neddy guy stood outside said 'Here mate, can I have a pound for a burger?'

No you certainly cannot.

One guy once asked me for 60p for a bottle of Buckfast at the old Dunfermline bus station. His pitch was admirably honest (he just said he wasn't going to lie and was a bit short for it) so I gave him it. Used to regularly get jakies saying they were short for the bus home with an added sob story of why they needed to get home. They always got nothing.