Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

Make it illegal to smack your own kids but perfectly OK to hit other peoples'. This would encourage scummy parents to keep them in check in public to avoid some bloke in the queue in McDonalds giving them a shoeing.

There should be a 1 for the kid, 2 for the parent rule.

Inconsiderate parking deserves a shout, double parking, on double yellows, right at the junction, in disabled bays, dumped outside shops at times stopping in the middle of the road so their sprogs don't have to walk more than 5 meters to go into school/leisure center etc.

People parking their Chelsea tractor in the only EV Charging space at the train station.

There's literally hundreds of normal spaces, but as the EV space is closest to the platform these fat, lazy, ignorant c***s batter in there, completely fucking it up for anybody that needs to charge their motor whilst at work.

People who don't bother checking their lottery numbers, but proceed to take a clutch of tickets to the supermarket kiosk to have them tell them whether there's a winner can f**k. Right. Off.

It's a very petty thing I know, but I just think this is the height of laziness - for folk to value other people's time so little to hold them up for such a thing is just so rude.

2 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Make it illegal to smack your own kids but perfectly OK to hit other peoples'. This would encourage scummy parents to keep them in check in public to avoid some bloke in the queue in McDonalds giving them a shoeing.

11 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

There should be a 1 for the kid, 2 for the parent rule.

Ah .  .  . in a perfect world . .

2 hours ago, Qos91 said:

Can't disagree with any of whats been mentioned already. The people who throw litter out their car windows are the most scummy for me though. I have to drive by all the crap thats been thrown onto the roadsides everyday just because the fat wankers cant be arsed actually getting off their arse to walk to a bin or just take it home. If I witnessed someone throwing an empty can out the window then found them crashed into a tree round the corner, Im not sure Id stop to help them.

I have to say around here, the McDonalds wankers have the decency at least to put it all back in the paper bag  and just throw that out the car window 

People who feed their kids Greggs. Horrible when you see a toddler in their buggy gripping a sausage roll.

Neds who fondle their genitals in public.

People that throw cups of liquid at gigs, x10 if said cup is full of pish.

Men who at the first sight of sunshine wander around with no top on, normally carrying a glass bottle of Irn Bru.

I'm sure I could think of plenty more but that'll do for starters.

People who don't bother checking their lottery numbers, but proceed to take a clutch of tickets to the supermarket kiosk to have them tell them whether there's a winner can f**k. Right. Off.

It's a very petty thing I know, but I just think this is the height of laziness - for folk to value other people's time so little to hold them up for such a thing is just so rude.

Considering you can get the app that scans the ticket for you it is very inconsiderate.

On the theme of lottery based scumbaggery, the wallopers that buy a few scratchers then proceed to scratch them on the fucking counter. Then they win a pound, buy another and go through the rigmarole again. I include the shopkeeper in this, as they should be telling them to f**k off out the way.

Vapers are another shower of wanks that take delight in blowing their mist in your face so you can experience their vape flavour mixed in with their honking breath.

Junkies that have full conversations in the street further apart than is socially acceptable. Special mention to the ones that continue talking(shouting) while walking away in opposite directions. This applies to reprobates that shout out of windows too.

People in supermarkets that take too long looking at a particular item that you want to get at, and block themselves around it with their trolley and squad of rotten weans.

Barmen that serve tidy birds before you, even though they know you're before them. I understand the reasoning, but still. c***s.

Anyone over the age of 16 that still wears football tops, especially if you look like you couldn't run the length of yourself.

Edited by WeWereThePeople
Rage affected grammar.

I assumed most folk who play the lottery do so online.  Don’t people do most things online if they can these days?

The ultra scumbag can't get a back account, if they do it's one with basic access, making most things online difficult.

That and they are thick as f**k and pawned any tech that would allow them to get online