Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

In a fitba context .......anybody who throws a coin or a lighter or something like that  at a player , ref , opposition fans etc ......is scum.    Cowardly scum.  Pisses me off that some of our fans seem to think it’s a bit of a laugh or no big deal.

Aye there's a fair amount of PTTGOYN contenders here. Not necessarily scummy though.

Off the top of my head. Folk who put money on the table when paying me, particularly if my hand is out/workers who put your change on the counter when you handed them the money.

Bad manners are the sign of a scumbag for me. It's really not difficult to say please and thank you.

Scumbags that don't control their kids in public. In this day and age I'm amazed folk let their kids so far out their sight but I see it on a daily basis. Your kid isn't the world's responsibilty.

Smelly people. The absolute topper. Fresh BO isn't pleasant but it's acceptable if folk have been exercising. That stale months old manky smell really fucks me right off. Given you can get about 3 bars of soap for £1 there is no excuse to stink that bad. If you choose to smell like that stay away from public areas ya fucking tink.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Scumbags that don't control their kids in public. In this day and age I'm amazed folk let their kids so far out their sight but I see it on a daily basis. Your kid isn't the world's responsibilty.

This is first on my list. I witnessed a perfect example of scummy parenting recently on the ferry back from Tiree to Oban. There was a 3-4 year old toddler running free around the boat annoying folk in the cafe etc with no sign of any parents (what could go wrong on a boat at sea? )

At one point he climbed onto the seats where me and my workmate were sitting and literally walked across us, stepping on our legs on the way past. The mum arrived to see him pick up my mate's Snickers off the table, grab it with both hands and say "I'm gonna break it", to which my mate said "don't you dare, that's not yours to break", but the wee shite did it anyway. No apology from the mother, who just told him to go and sit down. Scum.

5 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

This is first on my list. I witnessed a perfect example of scummy parenting recently on the ferry back from Tiree to Oban. There was a 3-4 year old toddler running free around the boat annoying folk in the cafe etc with no sign of any parents (what could go wrong on a boat at sea? )

At one point he climbed onto the seats where me and my workmate were sitting and literally walked across us, stepping on our legs on the way past. The mum arrived to see him pick up my mate's Snickers off the table, grab it with both hands and say "I'm gonna break it", to which my mate said "don't you dare, that's not yours to break", but the wee shite did it anyway. No apology from the mother, who just told him to go and sit down. Scum.

You should have kicked f**k out of him, shagged his maw, then thrown him overboard (ensuring he was wearing a life jacket)

The trouble with these fuckwits who breed is that the only time they will show any interest is if someone says something to the kids. They'll spring into life then: "don't speak to ma wean like that" etc. Unfortunately they don't appear to care until that point.

I witnessed it a few weeks back. Three fat scummy mummy's were in the queue in fromt of me and their devil kids were scattered around the place. One boy kept appearing and was told to go and sit down. Twice he knocked into a guy who jist kind of smiled it off and the scumbags never apologised. Had the guy said to the scumbags, I've no doubt that rather than control their brat they would have had a go at him. It was rare I wasn't stood by my parents' side in public but on the odd occasion if I ran about with my brother amd was to knock into someone my mother would make me apologise and that free reign was gone as we'd be told to be right next to her.

I seriously fear what kind of generation my kid will grow up with. These scumbags don't give a f**k what their kids do. This country will be down the pan in the next couple of decades!

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I witnessed it a few weeks back. Three fat scummy mummy's 

Beginning to think this was in Forfar :lol:

Three pram-pushing hatchet faced harridans simply decided to cross the busiest street in Forfar right in front of me, regardless of traffic, just assuming everyone would stop for them. There's a fucking pedestrian crossing about 50 yards along the road. Obviously blasting the horn was met with various hand gestures and expletives. 

Scheme rats do seem to develop a quite stunning sense of entitlement when they knock out a c**t turd though. The same sort of fuckers that will slag off a shop all over social media because someone asked their devil child to stop wrecking things, or rant about not getting immediate access to a GP because said devil child coughed a couple of times. 

Absolute arseholes. 

Beginning to think this was in Forfar [emoji38]
Three pram-pushing hatchet faced harridans simply decided to cross the busiest street in Forfar right in front of me, regardless of traffic, just assuming everyone would stop for them. There's a fucking pedestrian crossing about 50 yards along the road. Obviously blasting the horn was met with various hand gestures and expletives. 
Scheme rats do seem to develop a quite stunning sense of entitlement when they knock out a c**t turd though. The same sort of fuckers that will slag off a shop all over social media because someone asked their devil child to stop wrecking things, or rant about not getting immediate access to a GP because said devil child coughed a couple of times yet all these foreigners come in to the country and are seen immediately.
Absolute arseholes. 

FTFY!

This has the potential to be more of a PTTGOYN but die to the brazen, lack of giving a f**k even after the fact, I think it’s scumbag behaviour.

I live in a street with on street parking that gets fairly crowded at night and got back quite late one night so was circling to find a space. Found the only one even remotely close, so pulled up past it and indicated to go in. At this point noticed a car sitting round the corner in the next street ahead and before I started reversing also noticed a middle aged woman walking beside the car round the back, so assuming she was crossing the road behind me I waited until she finally stopped... right in the middle of the space. Not even acknowledging my existence. Utterly flabbergasted at what was going on (I’m fairly sure her husband was in the other car and had seen me getting the only space so had told her to get out and run across to stand in it :lol: ) I open the window and look round to see what’s she saying but just stares away oblivious. I just reversed incredibly slowly into the space and she eventually stood down and moved before being nudged out by the car. Afterwards it was actually quite funny just how bold it was, but still a scumbag move.

I seriously fear what kind of generation my kid will grow up with. These scumbags don't give a f**k what their kids do. This country will be down the pan in the next couple of decades!

A generation of kids who’ve never heard the word no, who’ve never used the word please.
The scumbags are outbreeding us and soon they will outnumber us.

Can't disagree with any of whats been mentioned already. The people who throw litter out their car windows are the most scummy for me though. I have to drive by all the crap thats been thrown onto the roadsides everyday just because the fat wankers cant be arsed actually getting off their arse to walk to a bin or just take it home. If I witnessed someone throwing an empty can out the window then found them crashed into a tree round the corner, Im not sure Id stop to help them.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Jimmy85 said:
Kids have always been arseholes. This isn’t a new phenomenon. 

We should probably consider hitting them more as a society then.

Make it illegal to smack your own kids but perfectly OK to hit other peoples'. This would encourage scummy parents to keep them in check in public to avoid some bloke in the queue in McDonalds giving them a shoeing.

Make it illegal to smack your own kids but perfectly OK to hit other peoples'. This would encourage scummy parents to keep them in check in public to avoid some bloke in the queue in McDonalds giving them a shoeing.
YES!!! A true incentive to keep your wee ratbags in line in public!

Adults riding BMXs, it just looks so stupid. Buy a bike which fits you.

Kunts who can't keep their dugs on a lead/ under control. 

Checkout operators gossiping and putting through one item every 25 seconds.

Wee prlcks who smash bottles on pavements.