Genesis Update - Another New Mod !

After this mornings reshuffle of the forums, and the appointment of Frank Booth to the moderating staff I am pleased to also report that we have today recruited another mod with Falkirk fan SeD joining the ranks of thos entrusted with ensuring our forum is kept ticking over.

The big man will mostly concentrate on the SPL forum and he is another one who brings experience, maturity and a level head to what can be a difficult job.

Welcome aboard SeD :)

• 4 weeks later...

I am pleased to also report that we have today recruited another mod with Falkirk fan SeD joining the ranks of thos entrusted with ensuring our forum is kept ticking over.

Welcome aboard SeD :)

Agreed. With the correct training and a toning down of his more questionable behaviour I'm sure he be a considerable help to me in the SPL forum and the first division forum next year.

:)

Agreed. With the correct training and a toning down of his more questionable behaviour I'm sure he be a considerable help to me in the SPL forum and the first division forum next year.

:)

I'm enjoying the evangelism filter that us mods have the benefit of. Have you stopped posting recently? :P

Archived