Cambuslang Rangers manager Shot

mighty meadow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt anyone has a grudge against him or the team that’s posting, I didn’t know who he was until this happened. The ‘gangster/drug dealer as pillar of the community and good guy’ shit just sticks in my throat when you see the misery they bring to the community’s they are wrecking. IF that is the case here.

The only reason what happened is being discussed on here is because he is manager of a Football club. It’s posts like this that totally piss me off. Good guys do NOT get shot for no reason or caught with dirty cash hidden in their car, end of. 

You sure it’s only bad guys that get shot?

On 2/23/2018 at 13:57, Dunc an disorderly said:

It most certainly does. 

I do not condone the reckless violence and hope whoever is responsible is caught asap. But someone caught with over 30 grand of dirty money claiming he only delivers it is not in my thoughts because this time he probably didn’t .

The report you refer to tells you next to nothing about the guy. It doesn't even say if he was convicted of any crime. Taking into account all the cicumstances it doesn't look too good but I don't think we can determine his credentials on that Evening Times report alone.

Just for the record, I have never heard of the guy until I read about the shooting the other day. I'm just not jumping to conclusions.

1 hour ago, mighty meadow said:

The report you refer to tells you next to nothing about the guy. It doesn't even say if he was convicted of any crime. Taking into account all the cicumstances it doesn't look too good but I don't think we can determine his credentials on that Evening Times report alone.

Just for the record, I have never heard of the guy until I read about the shooting the other day. I'm just not jumping to conclusions.

Well I have heard of him and can tell you he is seriously dodgy and this was absolutely no accident. 

1 hour ago, Viewparker said:

Well as you know so much maybe the police should know that it was “absolutely no accident “ 

What's up, petal? You seem a bit over invested. 

I am not going to say what this guy's business is but he is very much involved in criminality and the sort of life where people got shot. 

You go grassing to the polis all you want, champ. 

4 minutes ago, Homelessglasgow said:

What's up, petal? You seem a bit over invested. 

I am not going to say what this guy's business is but he is very much involved in criminality and the sort of life where people got shot. 

You go grassing to the polis all you want, champ. 

That never crossed my mind till you mentioned it. 

On 24/02/2018 at 18:55, Homelessglasgow said:

You said earlier you were going to step away from the thread. That was a good idea. 

I think everyone should step away and this thread be culled. It has served its purpose and by purpose I mean platform for folk to wildly speculate and pretend to be in the know.

47 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Not connected but perhaps worth mentioning: the manager of my old local team in Albania was attacked at training yesterday in an attempted stabbing. It seems that it was due to his refusal to partake in match fixing.

You’re right it wasn’t worth mentioning. 

17 hours ago, Fat Controller said:

I think everyone should step away and this thread be culled. It has served its purpose. And by purpose I mean platform for taps to wildly speculate and pretend to be in the know.

Nobody has wildly speculated. The guy is a known criminal who got shot. That's all there is to it. He shouldn't have been in the position he held at Cambuslang. 

Folk wanting it pulled are obviously friends of this guy. 

On 2/24/2018 at 00:09, It's a stramash said:

You do not get shot and left for dead in Glasgow  for not paying protection money. A beating? Yes, shot in the face and body? No. He has really really pissed someone off big time to have an attempt put on his life. It will all come out in the wash in due course.

Maybe.

But I won't let some shitty Glasgow hardman determine who I judge. 

Archived