Cambuslang Rangers manager Shot

mighty meadow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, wishyman said:

Hi Tommy, I doubt if it'll be on mate, the ground in Camby is rock hard. Another clear night and not a chance. Hope you're well.

I'm fine thanks bud.Interestingly,it seems  that while the ground is indeed firm and -1 is forecast for Wishy tonight,the troops seem pretty confident that the game will go ahead tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the case and  the boys can secure a win in what's sure to be a hard fought tie.

On 22/02/2018 at 18:13, GordonS said:

The police say he was targeted, but of course that doesn't mean he was involved in anything dodgy - he could been asked for protection money and told them to get lost, for instance.

You do not get shot and left for dead in Glasgow  for not paying protection money. A beating? Yes, shot in the face and body? No. He has really really pissed someone off big time to have an attempt put on his life. It will all come out in the wash in due course.

I get that I do, I really do but my point is that I said whether hes a nice guy or not, a law abiding citizen or a gangster, whatever...  the point I am making is that a mans life is in serious danger and all some people want to do is point score.

So if he is / was dealing heroin and putting someone’s kid / daughter / son / wife / brother / whatever someone is point scoring ?
It’s patently obvious to the blindest c**t on earth that the guy was up to no good, so what goes around comes around.

He isn't the first player or manager from the juniors to have dirty washing aired on social media and won't be the last.The difference here is that it's not just the local rag that's interested it's national news.

15 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

The thread is full of “newbies” who are hiding behind new usernames. This has given them the opportunity to vindicate their grudges and obvious dislike for the man. It’s time the mods or the OP put an end to this. 

How many "newbies" can you see?I can't see any. 

He's a junior football manager , it's a news item involving a man involved in the junior game why wouldnt it be talked about on a junior forum ????
Wether the guy is a bad apple or not is open to question of course , my biggest fear is the damage it does to our grade of football and to the name of Cambuslang rangers f.c.

26 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

He's a junior football manager , it's a news item involving a man involved in the junior game why wouldnt it be talked about on a junior forum ????
Wether the guy is a bad apple or not is open to question of course , my biggest fear is the damage it does to our grade of football and to the name of Cambuslang rangers f.c.

Yes it’s news and yes it’s news about a man connected to junior football but this thread brings junior football into disrepute. We have had foul language alluded to , the mans family circumstances spoken about and the talk of organised crime. The thread has become the place for keyboard gangsters to spout their views in  anonymity and the place for voyeurs to get their kicks. I strongly support peoples rights to freedom of expression but with that right comes the responsibility to be measured and not to be derogatory and I think it’s time for ME to keep away from the thread. 

Yes it’s news and yes it’s news about a man connected to junior football but this thread brings junior football into disrepute. We have had foul language alluded to , the mans family circumstances spoken about and the talk of organised crime. The thread has become the place for keyboard gangsters to spout their views in  anonymity and the place for voyeurs to get their kicks. I strongly support peoples rights to freedom of expression but with that right comes the responsibility to be measured and not to be derogatory and I think it’s time for ME to keep away from the thread. 
Its not people writing on here that's brought the game into disrepute , if there was no said incident they'd be nothing to discuss would there ??????
U'l always get people exaggerating stories and its a chance for people who maybe dont like him or cambuslang rangers to jump on the headlines made !
My own personal view is that it does all look a bit dodgy , and after someone gets caught with 35k of unaccounted cash in there car what do you expect people to think ?
On the flip side , if the police do there job right as some one said "itl all come out in the wash" an the truth will out !!!
And he might be cleared of any wrong doing in this instance .
U cant stop people from having an opinion just cos its not the same as your's ?
Its a public forum [emoji848]

This needs a 'won't someone think of the children' gif.

For hundreds of years humans have gossiped and engaged in chat about the latest drama. Keyboard gangsters and voyeurs? Gie us peace.

As has been pointed out a million times, this doesn't pass 'the smell test'. If we're all wrong then that's going to have to be proved in time.

If you're personally involved then you're going to have to put up with it, or avoid the thread (and newspapers, and folk talking at the pub, and fans chanting at the games....)

In all honesty any person who goes down such paths have given their family not a single thought..... sadly this is the outcome and if it is what it looks like then no sympathy goes out to this man, he must of been dealing with some very serious people and been in serious trouble for such a vicious outcome but it's the nature of the world hes allegedly in.

On the flip side.... if it is wrong place wrong time then my heart goes out to him and his family but let's be honest, doesnt look innocent.

4 minutes ago, Beckanbaur said:

Can't believe what I'm reading.
Some of you should be embarrassed of yourselfs.
Thoughts with Paul and hope he's back making everyone laugh the way he does as soon as possible. Great guy. A lot better than majority of posters on this thread.

Why should folk be embarrassed?

Archived