7 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Incorrect. I thought the same myself until I realised the (disgusting) error of my ways. I guess some people will never change, in spite of evidence that they’re walking around with shitey arses. Sad to see.

@Rugster I implore you to ignore your wife and to change your life forever. Then hopefully convince her to do the same.

Maybe Rugster likes the taste.

You never know.

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

It’s like you’re on the cusp of winning the lottery, but are burning your ticket. Do it without her knowing, one wipe will not block the toilet unless you have 18th century plumbing.

I will put it in a nappy sack and toss it in the bin for want of a quiet(ish) life.

Trial back on. Results tomorrow.

Just now, Rugster said:

Rucksack

I guessed that.  What kind of rucksack?  Can you provide a picture?

Bonus points if its a "HEAD" rucksack.

I remember well the old school summer holidays where your mum would take you out for a new schoolbag and it was a major decision making process only for your mum to decide it was outwith her budget.

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I guessed that.  What kind of rucksack?  Can you provide a picture?

Bonus points if its a "HEAD" rucksack.

I remember well the old school summer holidays where your mum would take you out for a new schoolbag and it was a major decision making process only for your mum to decide it was outwith her budget.

Wengerwenger.thumb.jpg.09ea59bfd27a64d18058bb1037002749.jpg

Edited by Rugster

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

So 1 wipe gets flushed at a time or can I put multiple at a time ? If my toilet gets clogged up I won't be to happy.
Testing will start soon.

Just the one. Two at a push. Don't post the test results.

51 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

This happened years ago but it shocked me so much that I still remember it.  My mate was in my kitchen one day and was suffering with a bit of a cold.  Whilst we were chatting he suddenly just did a huge (don't know the right word for it but when you clear your throat in preparation for a spit) gargle and then spat into my kitchen sink. He did run the water and run it away and the sink was empty but I was absolutely raging.  I asked him WTF he was doing and he said he has to get it out or he won't get rid of the cold.  I understand this but I told him to go to the bathroom next time and he was as shocked at this suggestion as I was when he initially did it. He said it all goes down the plug hole anyway regardless of the sink you use but still to this day I think he was wrong in spitting in my kitchen sink.

I'm not sure I understand the problem here.  What's the issue with using the kitchen sink?

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

After the wipe, do you blot with more bog roll?

I find my hairy arse absorbs the moisture, so it's not needed. I also cherish the sensation of a cool ring piece.

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Thank f**k everyone other than the shitey smelling beast who started the thread appears to understand that wiping with just toilet paper is disgusting.

Mind and put your shitey wipes in the bin. No flushing them down the loo like a horrible selfish fud.

After the wipe, do you blot with more bog roll?

As covered above it's all about personal preference really. Some like a nice fresh slide afterwards, I prefer to dry with paper.

Nice to see the hairy arse coming into the debate, I would consider myself on the average to light hairy arse spectrum, some extra hair in there will ultimately lead to less slideage afterwards and perhaps less/no drying. I suppose you could also have the issue of the hairer arse holding more moisture thus taking longer to dry. Food for thought that.

Infact if you have a moderate to severe hairy arse I'd say wet wipes are an absolute must. I can't even begin to imagine the residue left behind without using a wet wipe.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Am I the only person who doesn't inspect the paper after I've wiped my arse?

f**k me pink !!!!!

to the non believers, try it, just once, you’ll be amazed and never look back, it’s the equivalent of putting that mint and tea tree stuff on your bollocks

39 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'm not sure I understand the problem here.  What's the issue with using the kitchen sink?

Well that was his defence too.  If someone pee'd in your kitchen sink would you be happy?