1 minute ago, Rugster said:

You take the weans to work with you?

Nah, but I do take my bag and can't be bothered clearing it out / in every time its role changes.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Folk our soup and other foodstuffs down the toilet, so that some folk fire baby wipes down it as well doesn't surprise me. It just saddens me.

Leftover soup down the lavvy is the correct method of disposal. Unless it's soup with no chunks in it and it can be safely poured down the sink.

5 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Nah, but I do take my bag and can't be bothered clearing it out / in every time its role changes.

We have a bag specifically for the wean that we lift on the way out the door when we're going anywhere with her. I've got enough shit to contend with in my bag without worrying about all her stuff. 

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Biodegradable wipes are available which makes me wonder why they wouldn't all just be biodegradable.

They still need to be tougher and longer lasting than paper because of the moisture, so they say you should only flush one at a time or they bunch up and cause blockages.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They still need to be tougher and longer lasting than paper because of the moisture, so they say you should only flush one at a time or they bunch up and cause blockages.

Aye, just reading that there. From the sounds of BBPF's method (which gained some backing on here) folk only require 1 wet wipe per shite anyway.

Can't say I've ever felt that my hoop wasn't clean after a shite but the insistence from some on here makes me think I'm missing a trick.

39 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Yes, I learned to do it when I was about 4 or so.  Wipe till their is no shite on the paper is my general rule of thumb.

36 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

See my post above. I implore you to test it out, as wiping until nothing left on the paper is nothing more than a false sense of security, there is still shite there to be cleaned.

Am I the only person who doesn't inspect the paper after I've wiped my arse?