http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-43066688/wet-wipes-clogging-up-london-sewers

Is it time to take a stand against these people who flagrantly abuse the accepted UK system of wiping your bottom with toilet paper and clog up sewage (or is it sewerage?) works with wet wipes? 

Should they be tracked down and prosecuted? Possibly by the Bottom Inspectors?

Wet wipes are for babies and small children! Will no-one think of them?

This is truly the scourge of modern times and the greatest threat to society.

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-43066688/wet-wipes-clogging-up-london-sewers

Is it time to take a stand against these people who flagrantly abuse the accepted UK system of wiping your bottom with toilet paper and clog up sewage (or is it sewerage?) works with wet wipes? 

Should they be tracked down and prosecuted? Possibly by the Bottom Inspectors?

Wet wipes are for babies and small children! Will no-one think of them?

This is truly the scourge of modern times and the greatest threat to society.

^^^^ Stinky bum.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^^ Stinky bum.

Outrageous! Do you care nothing for the future? What if everyone was a selfish pervert who liked to used baby wipes instead of toilet paper? Granted that may force water companies to properly invest in their infrastructure and come up with some new way of dealing with wet wipes, but still, I feel this is a selfish approach.

I put hundreds of stuff down the toilet, the other adult in my house is always moaning at me for it.  I heard on the radio the other day that they (they being the company who deal with such things) had pulled a huge blockage of nappies, wipes etc out of their system which was the size of 2 buses......or something along those lines.

By blocking the toilets/sewage system you are effectively keeping someone in a job so its helping the economy.

What other part of the body, if it got covered in human excrement, would you deem acceptable to clean with only some thin paper? 

Why is that good enough for your arsehole?

Government funded retrofit of bidets in all UK homes which contain at least one shiting adult IMO is the only way to solve this.

42 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Outrageous! Do you care nothing for the future? What if everyone was a selfish pervert who liked to used baby wipes instead of toilet paper? Granted that may force water companies to properly invest in their infrastructure and come up with some new way of dealing with wet wipes, but still, I feel this is a selfish approach.

^^^^ Verbose stinky bum.

11 minutes ago, endieinreekie said:

More importantly, do they stand or sit to wipe?

GD stands holding one end of the wet wipe to the front and one to the back  and sweeps it  back and forward.

Try and get that image out your head.

17 minutes ago, thisal said:

GD stands holding one end of the wet wipe to the front and one to the back  and sweeps it  back and forward.

Try and get that image out your head.

I will need to look for hidden cameras around the toilet in my house.

Sorry that should read ‘I will need to look for hidden cameras around the four toilets in my house.’   :lol:

2 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

A friend of mine in the care sector says that the use of wet wipes as a body wash is fairly widespread, and known as a Dundee Shower

A Dundee shower is a tin of Lynx from the pound shop.